By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Devil May Cry V Reveal At E3 2018. Unreal Engine 4. Might be PS4/PC only.

Dante VA Rueben Langdon~ “Blink three times really fast if we should be extra excited for The Game Awards Or PSX.”

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Dante VA Rueben Langdon~ “Blink three times really fast if we should be extra excited for The Game Awards Or PSX.”

That's good thing right ?

Wonder if they’ll change their mind and bring it to Switch as well.

WebMasterFlex said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Sounds good to me. In any case, we should be hearing about it officially very soon! 

Gamer147 said:
Wonder if they’ll change their mind and bring it to Switch as well.

If it’s indeed funded by Sony, I doubt very highly they would allow it on a rival platform. Similar to Street fighter 5 and Bayonetta 2 funded by Nintendo. 

Around the Network

DMC5 will be announced the same day as Half Life 3, Chrono Cross 2, Sonic Adventure 3, and ZOE 3

UltimateGamer1982 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Sounds good to me. In any case, we should be hearing about it officially very soon! 

WebMasterFlex said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Lol still Thursday here :( 

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Baddman said:
cool and all if true but a new Onimusha or gtfo capcom

it's not onimusha but ghost of tsushima from sucker punch could fit this role

Yeh I have my eye on it but I will wait until I see more. I thought Nioh would fit that role also but after seeing more it seems more dark souls than onimusha so I skipped that

Baddman said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

it's not onimusha but ghost of tsushima from sucker punch could fit this role

Yeh I have my eye on it but I will wait until I see more. I thought Nioh would fit that role also but after seeing more it seems more dark souls than onimusha so I skipped that

Seems we will see more of ghost of tsushima at psx, maybe we will see some gameplay