Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Devil May Cry V Reveal At E3 2018. Unreal Engine 4. Might be PS4/PC only.

New update from Son of Sparda:

“A LITTLE UPDATE

PlayStation 4 first, PC later. (highly unlikely to be on any other platform)
Unreal Engine 4”

Around the Network

Geoff keighley posted in the thread yesterday which is leading ppl to think we might get a reveal at the game awards on Thursday December 7th. Fingers crossed.

UltimateGamer1982 said:

“A LITTLE UPDATE

Unreal Engine 4”

If true then Sony is indeed footing the bill

UltimateGamer1982 said:

“A LITTLE UPDATE

Unreal Engine 4”

I can deal with this, obviously its gonna be on Playstation which is a platform I have but being on PC is like the icing on cake, I'll take that :)!

Wish/hope they port DMC HD Collection again this gen since DMC4 and DmC are on modern platforms.

Basil's YouTube Channel

UltimateGamer1982 said:

“A LITTLE UPDATE

Unreal Engine 4”

What is up wioth Capcom and Sony.Seems like Capcom became a second party developer for Sony these past few years.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

“A LITTLE UPDATE

Unreal Engine 4”

What is up wioth Capcom and Sony.Seems like Capcom became a second party developer for Sony these past few years.

Probably the SFv deal. And Capcom were being added by Sony on Deep Down I believe.

They worked out a good relationship, good for them

Wonder if Capcom "needs funding" for this too. lol.

Don't care for anything Capcom, so they can do whatever.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

I have a PC/PS4 so I'm all good.

WebMasterFlex said:
A203D said:
As a fan of the original Devil May Cry game and DmC, I really didn't want to see DMC4 continue for many reasons. However good luck to Capcom with the project, I hope they find the success they're looking for. After DMC4 I walked away from the series, yet I came back for DmC, which was way better than the previous games, bar DMC1 of course. It was about on par with that game. If Capcom can make it work this time, good luck to them. I however will not be going anywhere near this until I see that Capcom have returned to the series roots rather than continue with DMC4.

DmC was great.

But Nero man... my favorite character with Vergil so I want to DMC V.

Nero was okay, for me the combat got really stale with DMC4 regardless of what I thought of the story. If they continue with DmC's combat I will be interested. I don't expect the story to be any good though honestly.

A203D said:
WebMasterFlex said:

DmC was great.

But Nero man... my favorite character with Vergil so I want to DMC V.

Nero was okay, for me the combat got really stale with DMC4 regardless of what I thought of the story. If they continue with DmC's combat I will be interested. I don't expect the story to be any good though honestly.

Is that wrong if I said I prefer Nero than Dante ?