Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Devil May Cry V Reveal At E3 2018. Unreal Engine 4. Might be PS4/PC only.

Wonder if they’ll change their mind and bring it to Switch as well.



Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Dante VA Rueben Langdon~ “Blink three times really fast if we should be extra excited for The Game Awards Or PSX.”

That's good thing right ?

Sounds good to me. In any case, we should be hearing about it officially very soon! 



Gamer147 said:
Wonder if they’ll change their mind and bring it to Switch as well.

If it’s indeed funded by Sony, I doubt very highly they would allow it on a rival platform. Similar to Street fighter 5 and Bayonetta 2 funded by Nintendo. 



DMC5 will be announced the same day as Half Life 3, Chrono Cross 2, Sonic Adventure 3, and ZOE 3



UltimateGamer1982 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

That's good thing right ?

Sounds good to me. In any case, we should be hearing about it officially very soon! 



Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Sounds good to me. In any case, we should be hearing about it officially very soon! 

Lol still Thursday here :( 



ZODIARKrebirth said:
Baddman said:
cool and all if true but a new Onimusha or gtfo capcom

it's not onimusha but ghost of tsushima from sucker punch could fit this role

Yeh I have my eye on it but I will wait until I see more. I thought Nioh would fit that role also but after seeing more it seems more dark souls than onimusha so I skipped that



Baddman said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

it's not onimusha but ghost of tsushima from sucker punch could fit this role

Yeh I have my eye on it but I will wait until I see more. I thought Nioh would fit that role also but after seeing more it seems more dark souls than onimusha so I skipped that

Seems we will see more of ghost of tsushima at psx, maybe we will see some gameplay



UltimateGamer1982 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Lol still Thursday here :( 

Actually what T.G.I.F. means ?



WebMasterFlex said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Lol still Thursday here :( 

Actually what T.G.I.F. means ?

Thank Goodness Its Friday.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)