By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Devil May Cry V Reveal At E3 2018. Unreal Engine 4. Might be PS4/PC only.

I have a PC/PS4 so I'm all good.

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
A203D said:
As a fan of the original Devil May Cry game and DmC, I really didn't want to see DMC4 continue for many reasons. However good luck to Capcom with the project, I hope they find the success they're looking for. After DMC4 I walked away from the series, yet I came back for DmC, which was way better than the previous games, bar DMC1 of course. It was about on par with that game. If Capcom can make it work this time, good luck to them. I however will not be going anywhere near this until I see that Capcom have returned to the series roots rather than continue with DMC4.

DmC was great.

But Nero man... my favorite character with Vergil so I want to DMC V.

Nero was okay, for me the combat got really stale with DMC4 regardless of what I thought of the story. If they continue with DmC's combat I will be interested. I don't expect the story to be any good though honestly.

A203D said:
WebMasterFlex said:

DmC was great.

But Nero man... my favorite character with Vergil so I want to DMC V.

Nero was okay, for me the combat got really stale with DMC4 regardless of what I thought of the story. If they continue with DmC's combat I will be interested. I don't expect the story to be any good though honestly.

Is that wrong if I said I prefer Nero than Dante ?

Depending on the release schedule for PC, I may get it during the first week, but if it's going to release 7-9 months later than PS4, I'll wait for a sale.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Depending on the release schedule for PC, I may get it during the first week, but if it's going to release 7-9 months later than PS4, I'll wait for a sale.

Don't worry bro, us PS4 players we will tell you how dope it is.

Around the Network

This party’s getting crazy!

WebMasterFlex said:

No need to worry, because I'll be enjoying the game in all it's glory at higher frames and visuals  

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
WebMasterFlex said:

No need to worry, because I'll be enjoying the game in all it's glory at higher frames and visuals  

I have the choice. I am a PC/PS4 player. but no way I will wait for DMC V.

Last edited by WebMasterFlex - on 29 November 2017

WebMasterFlex said:

I have the choice. I am a PC/PS4 player. but no way I will wait for DMC V.

That's good for you. I'll be waiting for the PC version, as I want to play it at it's best

BasilZero said:
Chazore said:

Gonna wait either ways, knowing Capcom, the game is probably gonna drop to about 50% in about 6 months or so after its release lol.

it's likely to drop sometime between summer or autumn, either way it'll have a price cut at some point.