By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Selling Black Friday Deals - GameStop

AlfredoTurkey said:
quickrick said:

199$ ps4 is completely sold out everywhere , but thats not the point switch stock has 0 issues for november.

Some PS4 bundles and systems are available and some Switch bundles and systems are available. Some PS4 bundles sold out, some Switch bundles sold out.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.  

switch is 299$ everywhere anybody who wants can buy it, ps4 is 199$ for black friday people can't buy it anymore cause its sold out.

Around the Network

Sales are good. Wish we had more sales year round and not just on Black Friday.

Kerozinn said:
carlos3189 said:
It seems that Switch is Target's top system.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nintendo-switch-popular-on-black-friday-2017-11

it actually doesnt say that. 

That's actually true... Haha! But it does say it's one of the most popular items (don't mention PS4 or Xbox One X).

quickrick said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Some PS4 bundles and systems are available and some Switch bundles and systems are available. Some PS4 bundles sold out, some Switch bundles sold out.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.  

switch is 299$ everywhere anybody who wants can buy it, ps4 is 199$ for black friday people can't buy it anymore cause its sold out.

Are you sure? Because I'm looking at two Switch consoles on Amazon right now (regular and neon) and both are sold out.

Kerozinn said:
carlos3189 said:
It seems that Switch is Target's top system.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nintendo-switch-popular-on-black-friday-2017-11

It says it's one of the "most popular" much like how the OP strictly doesn't say the ps4 was the best selling...

Even the article title from the original source doesn't strictly say ps4 was the best selling. It's been changed.

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
quickrick said:

Are you sure? Because I'm looking at two Switch consoles on Amazon right now (regular and neon) and both are sold out.

yes on amazon only. gamestop, walmart, and best buy they can be purchased 

quickrick said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Right... which is what I said. Both are sold out in some configurations and both are available in some configurations. 

ironmanDX said:
Kerozinn said:

It says it's one of the "most popular" much like how the OP strictly doesn't say the ps4 was the best selling...

Even the article title from the original source doesn't strictly say ps4 was the best selling. It's been changed.

https://www.gamestop.com/browse

pretty much impossible for ps4 not to be the best seller on gamestop.

AlfredoTurkey said:
quickrick said:

Not everywhere has the Switch in stock, that's certainly true. Amazon and Wal-Mart both seem to be sold out while Target, and Best Buy have it in stock and Gamestop has the Gray system online but not the Neon.

It's more difficult to find the $199 PS4 though, as none of the mentioned retailers have it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

AlfredoTurkey said:
quickrick said:

Right... which is what I said. Both are sold out in some configurations and both are available in some configurations. 

you dont seem to understand black friday is over so switch was available at most retailers, stock wasn't a issue at all. ps4 199$ sold out every where right way, way before black friday. if 199$  ps4 was available at best buy only i wouldn't call stock an issue, because people can still buy, but you cant buy it anywhere.