By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 14 October 2017

Damn, that was quick!

Europe still pushing the PS4 out of the Switches reach. I wonder how long it will last until Switch in Japan negates Sonys Europe bonus

Interesting how everything but the Switch and the 360 is selling better in Europe than in north America

Around the Network

Man, I'd love if the Switch and PS4 were a little closer but I gotta say that Europe sales just make the gap gigantic. Well done PS4.

How is the 3ds still managing to push out 100k+ weeks even with the Switch doing so well? I get the feeling that Nintendo probably aren’t gonna drop support until 2019 with it still outselling the Xbone.

2 updates so close together?

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Damn, that was quick!

Europe still pushing the PS4 out of the Switches reach. I wonder how long it will last until Switch in Japan negates Sonys Europe bonus

Interesting how everything but the Switch and the 360 is selling better in Europe than in north America

Yeah the EU boost won't last forever.

I'm impressed with Switch numbers in NA. 

Worldwide sales paint a clearer picture of the current situation in the videogame industry.

Anybody who focus solely in a single territory is just being blindsided by their bias.

Another day in the office for the PS4!

haha.... I don't think anyone is used to seeing these updates come so quickly anymore.

there are people still posting in the previous thread completely oblivious to the existence of this one.

Holiday season gets more and more interesting!

PS4 going strong in it's 4th year, and next could be bigger

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Zach808 said:
How is the 3ds still managing to push out 100k+ weeks even with the Switch doing so well? I get the feeling that Nintendo probably aren’t gonna drop support until 2019 with it still outselling the Xbone.

3DS has a very impressive library and is the cheap handheld option. However I think Nintendo is finally done making 3DS games as they've yet to announce anything for the system in 2018. Well there's Mario Party/Kirby (depending on region) in January but still.