By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Sells over 500k

Con

gra 7 87.50%

ts 1 12.50%

Total:8

I'm sure it will do over 1 mil at some point, maybe even 1.5 or 2 mil. Its only been out 3 months, give it 6 months, then it will obviously get price cuts over time. Eventually I'm sure it will do 1 to 1.5 mil. If they release it for Xbox and they keep building momentum with it, I think 2 mil is possible, Just frankly brilliant how they've played this. They've done very well for themselves.

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
Raistline said:
I still plan on buying it myself..
I just can't decide if I want it on PC, or on PS4. Big screen with controller, or small screen but better detail with KBM?
This ponderance has been perplexing me since the game's release and is the only reason I have not purchased it yet.

Big Screen and controller easily. The game still looks incredible on ps4. Also the game is designed to be be played wearing headphones, you really should do this to experience the amazing audio.

So you're saying my Dolby Atmos setup on my HT system, or my 5.1 system connected to an isolated Sound Card on my PC won't do the game justice, audio wise?

:-p

Pionner said:
3x more on PS4. I thought PC owners would of bought the game.

They probably wait for a sale. There's so many sales on PC I don't ever buy games full price there anymore for some years now.

Raistline said:
StokedUp said:

Big Screen and controller easily. The game still looks incredible on ps4. Also the game is designed to be be played wearing headphones, you really should do this to experience the amazing audio.

So you're saying my Dolby Atmos setup on my HT system, or my 5.1 system connected to an isolated Sound Card on my PC won't do the game justice, audio wise?

:-p

No man!! The voices she hears are in her head so keep the headphones on so you hear it all as close to your god dam head!! :D

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Great game.