By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon USUM are the worst reviewed Pokémon titles on amazon.jp

monocle_layton said:
Doesn't mean anything since Gamefreak probably spent $20 to make it and are getting millions in return

$10 of that went on the logos

In seriousness though, how significant are the differences between this and the standard versions? I'll be arriving at Sun and Moon in my backlog soon, and i'm wondering if i should add Ultra to the end of the line or swap it in.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
monocle_layton said:
Doesn't mean anything since Gamefreak probably spent $20 to make it and are getting millions in return

In seriousness though, how significant are the differences between this and the standard versions? I'll be arriving at Sun and Moon in my backlog soon, and i'm wondering if i should add Ultra to the end of the line or swap it in.

Just swap it. Played both and USUM is what the originals should have been tbh

Im predicting a big drop in week 2

monocle_layton said:
Zekkyou said:

Just swap it. Played both and USUM is what the originals should have been tbh

Alright, thanks. I'm almost glad; my backlog really doesn't need more 30+ hour games added to it lol..

I figure it may be due to the game, while still being fine, doesn't differ a whole lot from the standard versions, thus lower scores. I've only heard about this, so I dunno whether it's true or not.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread