By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Deep Sleep, How do I get it?

Like the kind of Deep Sleep where you know your sleeping in your dream and cannot wake up. So deep that I can have a truck plow into my house and I will not wake up. Picture "Get Out" movie, where the dude is put into hypnosis. I want that, how do I get it. This light sleep sucks.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

^ Are you a happy social person?

How do you not care? Like how do I not care...

theoretically you don't dream in deep sleep. Deep sleep is when you fall asleep and wake and it is hours later than it feels it should be.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Soft blanket and pilllow. I lay on my back and reflect for about 5 minutes. Then I sleep on my stomach and instantly fall asleep with no dreams. If I want dreams, I sleep on my back.

For best results I sleep on my stomach until I wake up the first time or with an alarm set a little too early. Then I flip on my back and fall back asleep for guaranteed sleep with vivid dreams.

Around the Network

B12 vitamins but sleep with a condom on if you don't want to wake up drench in cum, the wet dreams are wild baby

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Definitely stop smoking weed.

I sleep well. But if your nervous for whatever reason that may be preventing you from a good nights sleep. Just a guess though.

Make sure your physically exhausted before you hit the hay. Almost to the point that you ache to get off your feet. You will sleep like a rock. Being mentally exhausted doesn't tend to help in terms of deep sleep, it usually ends up making you sleep lighter, especially if you have any worries. After a really tough days work, instant deep sleep was no problem for me, no matter the time or place. Your job may not allow you to do that, so maybe working out or running would be an idea.

You're throwing a lot of things together here. Very deep sleep, hypnosis and lucid dreaming are all separate things. Most people are only able to experience just one of those.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.