By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Charles Manson is dead.

RIP I guess. There are still far more evil people alive today and fully protected by the law. Funny how the small fish can be so easily used to brainwash the average Joe

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Waiting for some stupid celebrity or athlete now to say how he was a good man and did a lot for his people. You know like when Fidel Castro died.

A murderous cult leader that lived 50 years too long. No tears will be shed over the loss of a vile scum bag.

irstupid said:
Waiting for some stupid celebrity or athlete now to say how he was a good man and did a lot for his people. You know like when Fidel Castro died.

I haven't seen a single person say that about Charles Manson.

VGPolyglot said:
irstupid said:

I did say waiting.

Around the Network
irstupid said:

LOL what a comparison... Fidel Castro did a lot of good things for his people (and a lot of bad things...), Manson just was a dangerous psycho.

irstupid said:
VGPolyglot said:

I did say waiting.

You may be waiting for a long time.

CaptainExplosion said:
NobleTeam360 said:
One less scumbag at least. Too bad he got to live a long life, should have been executed.

Slowly, with barbed wire wrapped around his neck, and around his ankles, then slowly pull him apart with trucks.

Bristow9091 said:

Yeah, and this is what annoys me, they keep people like him alive in prison for way too long...

That's why I wish The Punisher was real.

Of all the bad things Manson did in his life, the fact he makes the "dark side" come out of people (as your comment makes clear) is perhaps his greatest evil. In my opinion.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, I'm not saying you are not. But I believe it's a fail for all mankind when someone so evil like Manson leaves this world only to imprint such negative feelings on people. The worst part is that I am certain a lot of people feel like you do.

And I may be wrong of course but I sincerely believe that if Manson knew that he made you say and believe the horrible stuff you just said, he'd be happy about it cause he would consider your hatred his legacy.

hunter_alien said:
RIP I guess. There are still far more evil people alive today and fully protected by the law. Funny how the small fish can be so easily used to brainwash the average Joe

Good point.

Let's be clear on something, Manson was a monster. Of that there is no doubt.

But beyond that fact, you are absolutely right, there are far greater monsters in sheep's clothing out there and the masses always tend to go for the things they have been brainwashed to go for. They love and hate what society taught them to love and hate and they seldom bother going beyond that.

This reminds me of a say I heard once and which I believe makes sense here:

"Kill a man and they will call you a murderer. Kill a million men and they will call you a conqueror. Go figure".

If there is a hell. He is in it.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut