By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK software sales - November 12th - November 18th, 2017

SvennoJ said:
Skeeuk said:

Where's GT sport launch week gone ?

Where is GT Sport gone?

I guess the franchise is in trouble if it doesn't even chart in the UK after just 3 weeks. F7 and FH3 still sit in the charts... Or are they back for the XBox One X launch / bundles.

its at number 12 guys

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
SvennoJ said:

Where is GT Sport gone?

I guess the franchise is in trouble if it doesn't even chart in the UK after just 3 weeks. F7 and FH3 still sit in the charts... Or are they back for the XBox One X launch / bundles.

its at number 12 guys

Oops, I didn't finish my coffee yet. I was looking for GT Sport, they spelled it out :)

On Battlefront 2 physical sales being down 61% compared to Battlefront:

Also, WWII achieved a major milestone (probably 1mil physical sales) in 3 weeks, which took Infinite Warfare 7 weeks http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-11-20-uk-boxed-charts-disappointing-debut-for-star-wars-battlefront-ii

Those look like bad sales for Skyrim

pastro243 said:

The PSVR version outsold it... wow.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:

How old is this game from its initial release? Most would be shocked it charted at all which is really impressive. 

Over on Resetera, somebody posted a breakdown of LA Noire sales

PS4-51%
XBO-28%
SW-20%

Thats actually not bad for SW all things considered.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

CosmicSex said:
pastro243 said:

How old is this game from its initial release? Most would be shocked it charted at all which is really impressive. 

Well, last year versions sold pretty well, and VR version did better even now. This port was featured in NS trailer and people have been talking a lot about it. I know it's UK but even then it doesn't look like great sales.

Oh, and there was a FIFA vs Skyrim thread here where most people were saying this would sell better than fifa switch, but again, we will have to wait for ww sales

zorg1000 said:
Over on Resetera, somebody posted a breakdown of LA Noire sales

PS4-51%
XBO-28%
SW-20%

Thats actually not bad for SW all things considered.

It must be worrying for Xbox that the switch is competing with it in terms of software with games like L.A. Noire. Ps4 is the pacman though with over 50%.

Top 2 on the chart are ps4, next 2 are Xbox and the next 2 are 3ds. Funny symmetry this week. 

Skyrim psvr outselling the switch version is u expected given all the hype the switch version had since it was announced. 

LA Noire did better than Skyrim on Switch!? How did that happen?

Edit: Derp, totally missed Skyrim Switch ed. in the chart.