By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next line of Nintendo 3DS selects titles?

Generally from what I've seen there is a surge of them twice a year. 

We had one with the 3DS titles like Kirby T.D and Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Especially given the theory that this is the last 3DS year....we should see some pop up before Black Friday. 

So....what titles will make the jump? I'd like to see Link Between Worlds myself, though I feel like a good amount of sales of a Kid Icarus Uprisng Selects version would happen

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Kid Icarus with improved controls taking advantage of the nub.  Allow left hand stylus holders to use it.

sethnintendo said:

Kid Icarus with improved controls taking advantage of the nub.  Allow left hand stylus holders to use it.

You have no idea how a Nintendo Selects title works, do you?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
sethnintendo said:

You have no idea how a Nintendo Selects title works, do you?

Well they added a decent amount of stuff to New Leaf and released it as a select.  Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome amiibo

ALBW, Awakening and Icarus would be nice

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

A link between worlds is a select in europe while New Leaf isn't, so New Leaf is at the top of my wishlist.

Majoras Mask would be a nice select as well.

A Link Between Worlds is out of print, so my money is on that.

Star Fox 64 3D is out of print and still somehow $40 on the eShop in the Americas....

burninmylight said:
Star Fox 64 3D is out of print and still somehow $40 on the eShop in the Americas....

Sounds like a deal.  Very hard to avoid temptation at that price.