By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 7 (PS4, XBO, PC) adds DLC character Noctis from Final Fantasy XV in spring 2018

Tekken 7 dev team: "That's it!!!"
Bandai Namco: "What?"
Tekken 7 dev team: "I've come up with a new recipe!!"
Fans: "Heh, can't wait to try it."

Around the Network

That's definitely a thing

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

BasilZero said:
Tekken 7 is shaping to be the best in the series ;)

i would agree with you if i didn't just get demoted.

Would have been a natural fit for a Soul Caliber.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

He fits in good, I can see the next Tekken having a smash like roster the way they are going.

Hiku said:

That's really dope. A Final Fantasy character in Tekken? It's hard to imagine. But now that they've opened the floodgates, I hope they continue doing this and announce new guest characters, if it turns out to be profitable for them.

The way he looks and his movements look perfect, as if they were from FFXV. This wouldn't be possible in a game with the style of SFV.
Nice stage too. They went with something rather familiar that everyone has seen rather than a more extravagant but more obscure location.

This is actually the third guest character for Tekken 7.

Meh. Can you dress him in a less ridiculous outfit, since SE couldn't do it...

Doesn't it seem like his weapon can hit from a distance that is unusual for tekken characters?

LurkerJ said:

Doesn't it seem like his weapon can hit from a distance that is unusual for tekken characters?

Akuma is in the game too, with his hadoukens.

LurkerJ said:

Yoshimitsu has been using a sword in Tekken for the duration of the series.