By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which game will have the better VR-experience? Skyrim or Doom?

Your prediction.. better VR experience?

Skyrim, because.. 2 40.00%

Doom, i think. 2 40.00%

I dont care,my favorite VRgame is.. 0 0%

VR does not interest me. 0 0%

Small VR-games inspire me more 0 0%

see results 1 20.00%

Total:5

What do you think.. which game will have the better VR experience ? The Elder Scrolls Skyrim or Doom ? And why ? Both coming in the next weeks.

Your prediction please. And by the way.. what is your best game with VR ? "Resident Evil 7" or what ? For me, its "Summer Lesson" :) My wish for VR: more fantasy and horror games. ps. funny tv spot with skyrim vr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjxRxFXMaYs

Let's see which VR-surprises 2018 will be announced. I am interested in the game "The Inpatient", currently.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 11 November 2017

Around the Network

I feel like Doom is better suited for the kind of thrills and jumps that can be a lot of fun for people using VR. The only issue is the speed with which you move in doom along with all of the jerky motions... people could get some serious motion sickness lol

Skyrim will be great for those who like to get immersed in the world and play for long periods of time. They're both quite different experiences.

Probably Doom, at least for me.

Skyrim and Fallout 4 seem to be a too long experience for a VR-experience. I would also miss the mods... an unmodded Bethesda game is only half the fun.

yes skyrim is a long vr-games.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 12 November 2017

Dual wielding in Skyrim...blocking one skeleton with one hand and throwing a fireball at a spider with the other one while switching view in between them?! Priceless.

Playing a huge RPG in VR sounds like a dream I always had.

just look at it!

https://youtu.be/KAluKqFafLM

I can imagine Doom being a pretty stressful experience in VR.

Im most excited for Dreams on PSVR. Could be incredible if Media Molecule can pull this off. Can’t wait to hear more about it at PSX in December.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 12 November 2017

Around the Network

Honestly I am more excited to play The Talos Principle in VR.
I have been meaning to give the game a shot.
Now the game is out in VR I have more of reason to finally pick it up.

Doom, the inital Skyrim VR trailer looked clunky. Though maybe Doom is too fast paced and you'll vomit.

My vote goes to shooting demons while listening to metal.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar