By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Switch is worth every penny.

I would buy one if my backlog wasn't so ridiculously huge already.

Around the Network

Good for you, I already have MK and Zeruda on WiiU, so only Mario Odyssey and Rabbids for me, hopefully it'll be worth it next year with some surprise exclusives. I feel like I will get one around fall 2018.

Skeeuk said:
They should release a cheaper docked only console I'd never buy this to take on the go I think that aspect is ridiculous imo

I really want mario oddesey and zelda

Haven't you ever own a game boy ?

think-man said:
I still need to get more games, I still only have Mario Kart. I'm waiting for some good jrpgs before I fire her back up again :)

XBC2 is coming soon.

KLAMarine said:
Pick up Doom. The game looks a lot better than I was expecting. Plays great too!

It doesn't though, looks worse and performs poorly.

Digital Foundry is your friend.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
KLAMarine said:
Pick up Doom. The game looks a lot better than I was expecting. Plays great too!

He wrote "The game looks a lot better than I was expecting", I dont see how you can say that game looks worse than he expected!?

Also performs good, yes it has some frame rate dips (but even PS4/XB1 version have frame rate dips) but regardless that overal it runs OK, just look impressions of people that actually bought game.

Also, DF still didnt done final version of game, probably today or in monday...

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 11 November 2017

I was worried at first about paying $400+ for a system only to have it collect dust for long periods due to delays, droughts, and just a general lack of games, but Nintendo has really proven that they've got their shit together! Got mine in April and have been playing it regularly ever since, hell it's actually starting to overwhelm me with games now!

Mar1217 said:

And there's Octopath Traveler for Spring 2018 too ^^

When did they confirm Spring?

Random_Matt said:
KLAMarine said:

Not if they're party poopers.

Skeeuk said:
They should release a cheaper docked only console I'd never buy this to take on the go I think that aspect is ridiculous imo

I really want mario oddesey and zelda

So funny cuz I am actually waiting for a pure handheld version of the switch, with no removable controllers and smaller cuz I would never dock it xD

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Mar1217 said:
caffeinade said:

XBC2 is coming soon.

And there's Octopath Traveler for Spring 2018 too ^^

Really looking forward to it!