By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2017 - FINISH YOUR LISTS

#44 Hint...

Woomy! Woomy! (Not Just Woomy!)

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:
#46 - TimeSplitters 2

hmm, should I be happy that it's on your list, or disappointed that it's so low down?

Actually, out of the 3 TimeSplitters games, despite being the most popular, it's my least favourite.

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Actually, out of the 3 TimeSplitters games, despite being the most popular, it's my least favourite.

:O

Well at least that means there's 2 more to come on your list then right? Hoping Future Perfect is highest on the list then, can't say I'm a big fan of #1. It was great at the time but #2 added so much and #1 has just aged horribly.

Stay tuned to find out!!

48 Hint:This early PS2 game is the 5th game in a PS exclusive series. This entry is notably the highest praised game in the series. It is also the first game in the series to be rated M.
Hint 2: Featured various characters with different stats for each level.
Hint3: These characters are actually criminals, but they compete for the ultimate prize.
Hint4: Didn't think this would be so hard, so I guess the easiest clue would be: Vehicular Combat

46: Hint 1: Castle building and mercenaries are the main draw to this PC RTS game. Many strategies involve hiring a ton of mercenaries right away to annihilate the closest enemies.

45: Hint 1: First game in a dragon series, has a funny intro with a tv interview of various dragons.

44: Hint: An RTS PC exclusive game that notably had hollywood actors in the cutscenes.
Hint 2: America actually gets invaded in this game as it's WWIII. Many levels feature famous american cities to protect or destroy.
Hint 3: The 2nd game of the series but not the 2nd game in the franchise.

Farsala said:
48 Hint:This early PS2 game is the 5th game in a PS exclusive series. This entry is notably the highest praised game in the series. It is also the first game in the series to be rated M.
Hint3: These characters are actually criminals, but they compete for the ultimate prize.
Hint4: Didn't think this would be so hard, so I guess the easiest clue would be: Vehicular Combat

46: Hint 1: Castle building and mercenaries are the main draw to this PC RTS game. Many strategies involve hiring a ton of mercenaries right away to annihilate the closest enemies.

45: Hint 1: First game in a dragon series, has a funny intro with a tv interview of various dragons.

44: Hint: An RTS PC exclusive game that notably had hollywood actors in the cutscenes.
Hint 2: America actually gets invaded in this game as it's WWIII. Many levels feature famous american cities to protect or destroy.

#48 is obviously Twisted Metal: Black

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Farsala said:

Yes it is :). Maybe my hints suck or maybe I am too niche, who knows. To be fair the more popular the game the harder the hints, the more niche the game is the more exact. For that reason pretty much all my Nintendo games and popular PS games get tough hints.

Farsala said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes it is :). Maybe my hints suck or maybe I am too niche, who knows. To be fair the more popular the game the harder the hints, the more niche the game is the more exact. For that reason pretty much all my Nintendo games and popular PS games get tough hints.

#46 is Stronghold maybe?

#45 is Spyro the Dragon

#44 is Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2?

Cerebralbore101 said:
#44 Hint...

Woomy! Woomy! (Not Just Woomy!)

Splat2n

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

uran10 said:
Platina said:

You're almost there ;)

is it really fates?

Yes, did you think it should be higher, or lower? :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

The_Liquid_Laser said:

Your game is The Cave.

That is correct. Giving the names was to much hint, was it?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]