By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2017 - FINISH YOUR LISTS

This is the biggest contrast, because the next game is one of the most well known games ever made;

This game contains the most hated character ever, but you just can't do to it what you really want to do.

Around the Network

48: This early PS2 game is the 5th game in a PS exclusive series. This entry is notably the highest praised game in the series. It is also the first game in the series to be rated M.

#49 Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

3DS

Not much to say about this one, my favorite MGS title, for the story, characters and overall gameplay improvements over the previous games.

Tagging. My list is not quite finished yet. Not a lot new, but a few. I guess that is what happens when you finish games at a glacial pace.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

S.Peelman said:
This is the biggest contrast, because the next game is one of the most well known games ever made;

This game contains the most hated character ever, but you just can't do to it what you really want to do.

Has to be Duck Hunt.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Around the Network

#50 Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: This game... oh boy this game. I first discovered this game when a let's player named superjeenius LPed it blind. I never had any interest in it before but watching him struggle and bring the characters to life made me fall in love with the game. I decided I needed to get into this series and boy was that one of the best decisions of my gaming Life. The cast is amazing and its really fun. This is one VN game that I feel everyone should try once.

#49 Dragon Quest 7 (3ds): Anyone who knows me knows that I really love RPGS, especially JRPGS. Turn based combat is what I live for and after falling in love with the spin off Dragon Quest Monsters Joker, I decided I needed to try a main story DQ game and boy was this nice. While the story and the connecting parts could use some work, the game play was as nice as ever and using characters instead of monsters may not be as fun for me, but the amount of classes and options available made this a truly great experience and i see this as a JRPG any RPG love should give a try.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

mZuzek said:
Well there you go, I'm all caught up and good to go (maybe even a bit early, but oh well). I spent way too much time making those pictures (I hope it shows), so that's why I was a bit concerned with the first few days, but now it's fine. I don't feel like just making a post without purpose though, so I'll go ahead and hint the next game.

#47 - This game is basically like a kid's version of Contra, made by the same people. Despite that, it's still considerably hard.

Sparkster

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

mZuzek said:
Well there you go, I'm all caught up and good to go (maybe even a bit early, but oh well). I spent way too much time making those pictures (I hope it shows), so that's why I was a bit concerned with the first few days, but now it's fine. I don't feel like just making a post without purpose though, so I'll go ahead and hint the next game.

#47 - This game is basically like a kid's version of Contra, made by the same people. Despite that, it's still considerably hard.

Those are very cool.   A lot more effort than I am going to put in.

Now Playing

I don't want this thread to leave my Vgchartz buddy so I am going to give a post here. However I might as well give a hint to my #47 game.

This game is where you capture creatures and have them fight other creatures. Also in real life when it is day the game is in night and when it is in night then the game is in day.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

#48: Spider-Man

A superhero that needs no introduction.

Although I'm not big on superheroes in general, that doesn't matter, all you need to know is that this game ain't based off any specific comic or movie or anything like that, it just focuses on having fluent controls, and makes you feel like you're Spider-Man (overused review phrase I know, lmao.)

It also has some pretty sick music if I do say so myself.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."