By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now Loading: Would You Rather Buy a Xbox One X or PS4 Pro?

LivingMetal said:
cmay227 said:
A PlayStation website staff chooses a Sony console!!! Amazing!! Had no clue they would choose PlayStation over Xbox what a surprise.

The far majority of responses in this thread has been in favor off the PS4 Pro. So is that supposed to mean  vgchartz is a Playstation website?

Which is why you have to judge the credibility behind their opinions rather than just looking at the name of an outlet. The merits of ones argument is independent of that person's association with a site that happens to have Playstation, Xbox, or Nintendo in its name.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
cmay227 said:
A PlayStation website staff chooses a Sony console!!! Amazing!! Had no clue they would choose PlayStation over Xbox what a surprise.

The far majority of responses in this thread has been in favor off the PS4 Pro. So is that supposed to mean  vgchartz is a Playstation website?

Absolutely  not,  this website has an equal representation of Xbox, Pc, Ps, and Nin.  It is in no way skewed towards Ps or Nin or anything else.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ok, i'm just going to repeat what everyone else has said once:

The PS4 has more games i'm interested in. I'll get a PS4. I have a gaming PC for third parties. I only need a console for multiplats with bad PC ports, or exclusives. And Switch and PS4 provide both.

The ultimate irony is that PS4 exclusives look soooo much better than Xbox One exclusives, so i'd go with PS4 pro even if I only played on console.

DroidKnight said:
LivingMetal said:

Absolutely  not,  this website has an equal representation of Xbox, Pc, Ps, and Nin.  It is in no way skewed towards Ps or Nin or anything else.

@bolded: this is sarcasm, right?

DroidKnight said:
LivingMetal said:

this website has an equal representation of Xbox, Pc, Ps, and Nin.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
DroidKnight said:

@bolded: this is sarcasm, right?

I haven't been here as long as you two, but come on guys (give me some credit) I've been here long enough for both of you to answer that.

ironmanDX said:
DroidKnight said:

this website has an equal representation of Xbox, Pc, Ps, and Nin.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I own a Pro already, but I still feel I would get more use out of a second Pro than an X.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Xbox one X will be the first home console I skip since the Panasonic 3do, I will never forget the 360...the winner in that generation for me, sadly Xbox now has nothing to offer.

Seems people are mad because people prefer pro for the exclusives, why would anyone be mad about more people liking pro? It's about the games isn't it? And Sony is providing the games for their fans.

If I HAD to pick one, it would be PS4 Pro, for the games. Though neither consoles are really enticing enough for me to purchase one or another.

I have a pretty okay specced PC, so Xbox One X doesn't do anything for me. And PS4 Pro doesn't really offer enough of an upgrade over the original PS4..

Plus, I want both consoles to fail/not meet their expectations so that Sony/MS might have rethink their strategy for launch cycles. I want shorter generations, not stop gaps that prolongs advancements in games tech.

Last edited by hinch - on 08 November 2017