By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Grezzo hiring to help make a “legend”, seeking staff who have experience with HD development

I don't think its's Skyward sword hd because grezzo makes full remakes where as SS hd would most likely be a simple remaster With just new textures like TP hd. I think SS hd would be made in house or by tantulus media. It could be Ocarina and majora hd or my very unlikely hope is a Phantom hourglass remake in the style of windwaker although that is wishful thinking and would require a huge amount of work.

Around the Network
Metroid33slayer said:

I don't think its's Skyward sword hd because grezzo makes full remakes where as SS hd would most likely be a simple remaster With just new textures like TP hd. I think SS hd would be made in house or by tantulus media. It could be Ocarina and majora hd or my very unlikely hope is a Phantom hourglass remake in the style of windwaker although that is wishful thinking and would require a huge amount of work.

Could be that Nintendo thought that Skyward Sword needed more than a simple remaster and asked Grezzo to do it (I like the game as it is, but they're obviously aware of the criticisms toward the game by now), since they did Majora's Mask 3D and that changed a lot of stuff compared to the original. I 100% think this project is Zelda-related though, since they used the exact same wording to hire staff for MM3D before (They even put a "2" in there, so yeah).

Last edited by Vini256 - on 08 November 2017

Ljink96 said:
Platina said:

Probably a port such as Skyward Sword HD

Or maybe it's Legend of Starfy or something > : (

Grezzo did Starfy!? I had no idea! I think it'd be cool for that series to make a return on Switch for at least an eshop budget title.

No, it has 'Legend' in it, and is most likely going to be a port, as Ever Oasis did pretty badly

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Just for the record, when Grezzo was hiring for MM 3D they also used word "legend", and now they are using "legend 2", so high chanches is that this is some Zelda project, and my best guess is this is HD version of OoT and MM 3D.

I wouldn't think Grezzo would jump into porting SS, personally. Tantalus is still right there, no? They have experience porting a Wii-era Zelda game already, have worked on HD games before, etc.

If Grezzo was porting MM to Switch I'd buy it in a heartbeat, honestly. OoT I'd be less likely to buy due to burnout, but MM with a Master Quest or something? Please.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
DivinePaladin said:
I wouldn't think Grezzo would jump into porting SS, personally. Tantalus is still right there, no? They have experience porting a Wii-era Zelda game already, have worked on HD games before, etc.

If Grezzo was porting MM to Switch I'd buy it in a heartbeat, honestly. OoT I'd be less likely to buy due to burnout, but MM with a Master Quest or something? Please.

Agree, it has more sense that Tantalus works on SS HD remaster beacuse they already done TP HD, while Grezzo working on OoT/MM HD because they also done remake of those games.

I'm with the guy above who said a remake of Adventure of Link. I'd also be excited for an original Zelda remake, or Link to the Past. I'd be alright with Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time as well.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, or Skyward Sword. It'd be good if they remade them, for other people. But I won't be buying any of them.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Platina said:
Ljink96 said:

Grezzo did Starfy!? I had no idea! I think it'd be cool for that series to make a return on Switch for at least an eshop budget title.

No, it has 'Legend' in it, and is most likely going to be a port, as Ever Oasis did pretty badly

Yeah, but given when it was released, one would hope Nintendo not really hold it against that game. Most 3DS software this year has or will do poorly compared to past years outside of Dragon Quest XI and due to the lateness and cross platforming even that probably under performed.

Also have 'Legend' in the title doesn't necessarily mean Zelda, as there are great many Japanese titles, including the Mana series in Japan that have had 'Legend' in their title. I personally think they are just looking for staff as their group that has gotten used to 3DS development must now be brought into HD development in order to survive on what is or at least will soon be Nintendo's only viable platform.

I hope is not MM or OoT HD, MM 3D released just some years ago and Ocarina has been released on all Home consoles and a handheld since the N64, so it's time to give SS some love. but I would rather no more Zelda remakes until the 10th aniversary of SS just like TP HD.

I know... my English sucks.

I guess they aren't the same as GrezzoFilm...   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!