By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Grezzo hiring to help make a “legend”, seeking staff who have experience with HD development

Based on Nintendo fan reactions across the internet, the most hyped up game of 2018 will be a remaster, not an original game!

Still, I can't lie. Games like Majora's Mask are perfect for Switch. It's the kind of game that is a perfect paradox : So addicting you want to play it everywhere all the time, yet so addicting you wish you had it on the TV. Having a Switch that can do both is great.

Around the Network

Just came here to whining. Really another zelda remake? Dissapointed. I knew Ever Oasis didnt do that well in sales but because the 3ds is declining...and most important they did a solid game. Hopefuly it isnt what it looks like and what we get is something fresh >_

solo se hablar español

Ocarina of Time HD! Come on!!!! But in all honesty it'll probably be Skyward Sword HD.

I'd love if they ported Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D to the Switch.

I'd say Skyward Sword HD. I loved the motion controls on this game back then, so I really want to know how well can I play the game with the Joycons' motion controls.

Around the Network

Please not another port of Ocarina of Time. There's only so much overrating one can handle.

ARamdomGamer said:
Legendary Starfy 2 hype.

Or Skyward Sword HD, would like the first to come true from whatever studio at Nintendo tho.

Stop putting my hopes up for Stafy. Such a franchise should not be forgotten by the mists of time!

Anyway I hope they are doing a new game. Doing another remake seems pointess unless they are remaking the 2D Zelda games. I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo tried to buy Grezzo and make them one of their subsidiaries along with Monolith Soft, Retro Studios, and Intelligent Systems.

They could take over development for the top down 2D Zeldas (Link to the Past - Link Between Worlds) and old school 3D Zeldas (Ocarina of Time - Skyward Sword), while Nintendo focuses solely on the Open World Zeldas (Breath of the Wild).
That would be their Nintendo franchise that Grezzo works on (like Paper Mario for IS) along with their own franchise (like Fire Emblem for IS or Xenoblade for Monolith), it could be Ever Oasis or it could be another IP.

Skyward Sword HD.

Unfortunately, this is Skyward Sword HD.