By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Texas church shooting leaves many dead (atleast 27).

Like I said. He's not an illegal. American former Airforce. They said he a member of the Bapist Church, but not sure if they meant the church he shot up or another church. 

Last edited by FIT_Gamer - on 05 November 2017

Around the Network

Another psychopath going on a shooting rampage in the USA.
Governments must take action to stop future attacks with 24/7 around the clock security with a strong police and military presence. The cost to tax payers for extra security does not matter, small price to pay for security.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm excited to see how many people will say that we don't need more gun control because "you can kill people with a fork"

They probably will keep going on about 'muh amendments' until the day they get shot by a lunatic who shouldn't have such a dangerous weapon.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
What a cowardly and disgusting excuse of a human. Are there any details on weather or not the gunman had acquired his weapons legally or not or any potential motives?

I can't find anything about it. All we know is his name and age.

GProgrammer said:
This is not the time to make this political

unless the gunman happens to be islamist and then its never to early to make it political

Paul Dickhead Watson and his altright buddies had a hayday over the ny attacks. They are always the ones to whine about 'not politicizing issues' until a non-white, muslim, feminist, or lgbt person does something terrible. Then their toxicity soaks the internet as they use their bullshit lines, which include (but aren't limited to):

1. I'm not racist/sexist/xenophobic - I'm just a realist

2. I simply believe in facts

3. Muslims/african americans/trans/liberals are a plague to society

4. Religion of peace hurr durr

5. DAE hate one of the largest religions in the world that has billions of people who disagree with it?

They're fucking cunts and pieces of shit for pulling and pushing the goal line as they desire. 

Look at how toxic these people can be https://youtu.be/2mKWWQWLne4 

To them, nothing should be politicized until it allows them to be hateful and sickening

monocle_layton said:
TheLegendaryWolf said:
What a cowardly and disgusting excuse of a human. Are there any details on weather or not the gunman had acquired his weapons legally or not or any potential motives?

I'm assuming the gun was legal assuming he posted pictures of it on his facebook over a week ago.(look at my previous post)

They also said he was former Airforce and a member of the 1st Bapist Church. 

FIT_Gamer said:
monocle_layton said:

I'm assuming the gun was legal assuming he posted pictures of it on his facebook over a week ago.(look at my previous post)

They also said he was former Airforce and a member of the 1st Bapist Church. 

We won't be able to stop all mass shootings. Unfortunately, it seems he would've had a gun regardless of what laws we placed.

Of course, I don't expect anything to come out of this. We just had the largest mass shooting in us history, and it could've easily been much worse. We won't see changes until the US' gun culture is stopped

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Governments must take action to stop future attacks with 24/7 around the clock security with a strong police and military presence. The cost to tax payers for extra security does not matter, small price to pay for security.

That's a complete waste of funds. MUCH more efficient ways to increase the security of people in the country. Double fines and patrol for driving miconduct, that's a start.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

monocle_layton said:

We won't be able to stop all mass shootings. Unfortunately, it seems he would've had a gun regardless of what laws we placed.

Of course, I don't expect anything to come out of this. We just had the largest mass shooting in us history, and it could've easily been much worse. We won't see changes until the US' gun culture is stopped

I'm pretty Progressive for the most part, but I do support the 2nd amendment. I own 3 firearms myself. 

That being said I do think some gun regulations, or lack there of need to be changed.

Here Arizona you don't have to register your guns and private sales are legal as long as the buyer is of age and isn't a felon.

So in theory I could buy a gun, sell it to someone, then they can turn around and sell it to felon. They are very easy to get. 

FIT_Gamer said:
monocle_layton said:

I'm pretty Progressive for the most part, but I do support the 2nd amendment. I own 3 firearms myself. 

That being said I do think some gun regulations, or lack there of need to be changed.

Here Arizona you don't have to register your guns and private sales are legal as long as the buyer is of age and isn't a felon.

So in theory I could buy a gun, sell it to someone, then they can turn around and sell it to felon. They are very easy to get. 

I think incorrect information has made people believe gun restrictions means we're taking guns.

The 2nd amendment isn't evil or awful. The issue is that we have terrible loopholes in our laws and do not address the issues we have. Our firearm homicide rate is comparable to second and third world countries - that shouldn't be true.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

An anime I watched the other day (its not very good) had a scenario like this. A society with weapons legal and easily attainable for self-defense and an unchecked police presence able to use lethal force at will. The city wasnt in very good shape.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

ArchangelMadzz said:
Aeolus451 said:

It doesn't. It's just makes it so they need proof  that a person is mentally ill before they can be barred from owning a gun. 

The idea of it being made easier is that it will be difficult to prove, due to the nature of the written law and of mental illness that someone is mentally ill. So a lot of time and effort will have to go into barring someone from owning a gun that will likely not happen. 

Not really. If someone is diagnosed by a legit doctor for certain mental illnesses then it should be fairly easy to blackllist them from buying a gun. The whole point is to keep unqualified people from using "you have a mental problem" as a justification to bar normal people from getting a gun.