By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - X360 yearly sales=PS3 yearly sales

@ stangable

who said that the wii doesn't count? what arguement can we bring to the table with the wii anyway. it is beating the ps3 and 360 because it's a better console, there really isn't anything we can argue about that. so why should we constantly bring it up if we don't expect it to change? the 360 vs ps3 is always changed, so we always debate it. seriously tell me one reason why we should bring the wii into this conversation. so you can gloat? is that it? because you feel left out? seriously, stop making acusations.

the wii has nothing to do with this thread. not because it's not relevant in the console race, but because it's not at all relevant to the discussion.

Around the Network

all eyes are on metal gear, GTA and mario kart
and how the sales will hold up after the launches

of these three Metal Gear Solid is the most crucial in it's role
the PS3 depends more on MGS4, than the 360 and Wii do on GTAIV and Mario Kart i think

''Hadouken!''

DOATS1 said:
@ stangable

who said that the wii doesn't count? what arguement can we bring to the table with the wii anyway. it is beating the ps3 and 360 because it's a better console, there really isn't anything we can argue about that. so why should we constantly bring it up if we don't expect it to change? the 360 vs ps3 is always changed, so we always debate it. seriously tell me one reason why we should bring the wii into this conversation. so you can gloat? is that it? because you feel left out? seriously, stop making acusations.

the wii has nothing to do with this thread. not because it's not relevant in the console race, but because it's not at all relevant to the discussion.

the wii is the worst console DOATS1 not a better console than 360 and ps3 and is beating the ps3 and 360 because its cheap and has a motion sense gameplay gimmick. it has no multimedia abilties and online play on it is a joke and dont get me started on the graphics 

<

psn ID: smiles123

MGS4 is the greatest game ever

The real deal about ps3 and 360 sales is that both consoles are exclusively alive by virtue of a single territory (others and north america, respectively).

It really isn't looking like that trend is changing anytime soon (unless GTA4 becomes a great ps3 driver in the states) and on the long run it'll become a great liability.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

smiles123 said:
the wii is the worst console DOATS1 not a better console than 360 and ps3 and is beating the ps3 and 360 because its cheap and has a motion sense gameplay gimmick. it has no multimedia abilties and online play on it is a joke and dont get me started on the graphics 

well, obviously the majority of the gaming community don't care about multimedia, and online capabilities on their games console. at the end of the day, the wii is the market leader, even overtaking the former leader like a F1 ferrari overtaking a bus. it is giving what this genearation wants, and although all 3 consoles are, the wii is doing it better. hence it's the better games console.

the wii is in the lead, and was the last console to enter the race. it is the better console. i'm pro sony, but i'm not blind.

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
smiles123 said:

well, obviously the majority of the gaming community don't care about multimedia, and online capabilities on their games console. at the end of the day, the wii is the market leader, even overtaking the former leader like a F1 ferrari overtaking a bus. it is giving what this genearation wants, and although all 3 consoles are, the wii is doing it better. hence it's the better games console.

the wii is in the lead, and was the last console to enter the race. it is the better console. i'm pro sony, but i'm not blind.

no it just means its doing better doesnt mean its a better games console

<

psn ID: smiles123

MGS4 is the greatest game ever

technically yes, the wii is the worst, but last time i checked, the console that has the most sales each week, is the better console overall. case in point: ps2. i'm not going to argue anymore because your weak arguement only makes this arguement go in circles.

Bitmap Frogs said:
The real deal about ps3 and 360 sales is that both consoles are exclusively alive by virtue of a single territory (others and north america, respectively).

It really isn't looking like that trend is changing anytime soon (unless GTA4 becomes a great ps3 driver in the states) and on the long run it'll become a great liability.

The ps3 is outselling the 360 in NA more often than not ehse days, and as games like MGS4 start coming out, the ps3 will start outperforming the 360 on a regular basis, at much higher numbers than it is now.

smiles123 said:
DOATS1 said:
smiles123 said:
the wii is the worst console DOATS1 not a better console than 360 and ps3 and is beating the ps3 and 360 because its cheap and has a motion sense gameplay gimmick. it has no multimedia abilties and online play on it is a joke and dont get me started on the graphics

well, obviously the majority of the gaming community don't care about multimedia, and online capabilities on their games console. at the end of the day, the wii is the market leader, even overtaking the former leader like a F1 ferrari overtaking a bus. it is giving what this genearation wants, and although all 3 consoles are, the wii is doing it better. hence it's the better games console.

no it just means its doing better doesnt mean its a better games console

With games like SMG and SSBB out, it makes a nice case for the position of best games console".

360 had halo 3, mass effect, bio shock, and not to mention gears of war was still selling, and it barley outsold ps3 lawl