By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Functionality Update!

RolStoppable said:
1) I want to keep my moderations, so don't you dare touch them.

2) Combine Gaming, PC, Sony and Microsoft into Nintendo Discussion. This website is all about Nintendo now.

Hahahahaha! Then again, this is Rol we are talking about...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
vivster said:
I would prefer to keep the gaming sub forums. It removes the need to specify the platform you're talking about in the thread title.

We're keeping the big ones (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, PC).  The ones we want to remove are barely used.

Just saying. I saw another mod in this thread requesting them to be removed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Just saying. I saw another mod in this thread requesting them to be removed.

Rol doesn't count

That's just your heresy talking.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Not sure what was the reason in the past to separate the sales forums from the gaming forums. Have you thought about joining Latest Charts and Sales Discussion into Charts and Sales Discussion, and moving that to the top of the Gaming Forum section in the Forum Index? Or maybe move the Sales Forum above the Gaming one?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"