By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

RJ_Sizzle said:
What makes XbonX with holes more popular than regular XbonX? Interesting.

Sales to current XB1 owners. Don't forget the XB1X was promoted heavily, almost like a new generation, while the Pro (agreed by everyone, including XB1 owners) had a low key launch. This is why I keep saying 'let's wait and see'. We'll get a better idea of its average monthly sales once the initial uptake has ended. Due to the fact we're leading up to Christmas, that's likely to clearer come early next year. 

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 07 November 2017

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

XBX dominance

p0isonparadise said:
hudsoniscool said:

I'm looking at the GameStop one now it has x1 1st and no switch or PS4 in sight. Maybe the GameStop one isn't the same for everyone? Could it possibly take into account what we click on?

Top selling consoles: https://www.gamestop.com/browse/consoles?nav=28-xu0,13ffff2412-4f

Anyways, this is getting off topic. We should only be discussing Amazon.

I see

1)x1x 

2) switch

3) switch

4) sega genesis 

5) ps4

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Xbox One S might pass the COD PS4 in the hourly charts soon.

5 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#02 XB1X Scorpio (same)
#10 XB1X (down 2)
#12 NS Grey (up 3)
#16 NS Neon (down 4)
#26 SNES Classic (down 1)
#35 PS4 COD (down 6)
#38 XB1 Battlefield (up 7)
#51 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 3)
#60 PS4 Pro (up 6)
#61 XB1 (down 4)
#83 PS4 Star Wars (up 9)
#84 N2DSXL (down 2)
#95 N2DSXL Pokeball (down 9)
#96 N3DSXL SNES (down 13)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#08 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (up 1)
#09 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (up 1)
#19 XB1 PUBG (same)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Around the Network

Wow, even the XB1 Battlefield bundle is threatening to overtake the PS4 COD bundle.

If Sony is going to make a big splash this holiday, (Announce a permanent price cut across all systems: $249 Slim, $349 Pro), now would be the time to do it.

PAOerfulone said:
Wow, even the XB1 Battlefield bundle is threatening to overtake the PS4 COD bundle.

If Sony is going to make a big splash this holiday, (Announce a permanent price cut across all systems: $249 Slim, $349 Pro), now would be the time to do it.

That xb1 s is selling at 199 while that COD bundle is selling at 299.  There is a big difference in price.  I guess they are discontinuing whatever they have left of the battlefield bundle due to being available since last holiday.

Aura7541 said:
This is off topic, but holy shit this is a really good deal for UK customers. I don't think the Playstation US branch will be that aggressive this holiday season.

Eh, I'm not sure at the price, if you look good enough you can probably find all that stuff for a lower price. But really, it got me thinking, it would be quite smart from Sony to have a PS4Pro bundle at the same price as the XB1X, but obviously with a bunch of games. Throw in Uncharted 4 & The Lost Legacy, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition and a 3rd party game like CoD or Battlefront and it should fly off the shelves.

Looks like ps4’s days of being on top in north America are numbered if Microsoft and Nintendo keep it up.

I'm checking amazon European rankings very often.
If Iremember right, the time that you posted each country's list of console rankings here, new 2ds xl was at 19th in France, which was missing from your french list poisonparadise, how dare you omitting it😜.