By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Xbox One S has jumped 5 spots to #6
PS4 Pro destiny 2 bundle has jumped 4 spots to #14
Interesting battle.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
ThisGuyFooks said:
Ships when available in 1-2 days.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Yeah it's not available right now so it's out of stock.

You can still buy it, though.  1-2 days delay is not going to stop someone from buying it from Amazon.  It's going down because the initial push is slowly starting to wear off and because other things are rising to push it down.

@ OP

PS4 must have had a ton of stock this week, but it still sold out.  And now the Pro is in the Top 15?  Color me surprised.  A PS4 victory is looking more and more possible.  Crazy when you consider its in its 4th year against a very popular Switch heading into its first holiday season AND against the new XBO that was basically advertised for months as a new step in console gaming, basically a new gen.

Oh, and just checked the yearly. The PS4 is three spots ahead of the X, now. So, in just a few days, the PS4 outsold the X sales in Nov+preorders. Crazy.

celador said:
the Pro only currently 7 places behind the Xbox Slim BF deal is pretty impressive, hopefully it can pick up a decent amount of the slack left behind from the 1TB

i think the Xbox One will move into the top 5 before the end of the day

omg... it was a PS4 pro there :) lmao.

Yeah that seems to be selling really well too.

thismeintiel said:
jason1637 said:

Yeah it's not available right now so it's out of stock.

You can still buy it, though.  1-2 days delay is not going to stop someone from buying it from Amazon.  It's going down because the initial push is slowly starting to wear off and because other things are rising to push it down.

@ OP

PS4 must have had a ton of stock this week, but it still sold out.  And now the Pro is in the Top 15?  Color me surprised.  A PS4 victory is looking more and more possible.  Crazy when you consider its in its 4th year against a very popular Switch heading into its first holiday season AND against the new XBO that was basically advertised for months as a new step in console gaming, basically a new gen.

switch in it's first holiday with most  nintendo's massive franchises out backing it.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Oh, and just checked the yearly. The PS4 is three spots ahead of the X, now. So, in just a few days, the PS4 outsold the X sales in Nov+preorders. Crazy.

Considering how well the Pro bundle is doing on Amazon and GameStop's $350 Pro deal, it's possible that the Pro alone can sell more than the XB1X's November sales (so not including preorders from previous months). The $189 XB1S is definitely moving, but it's incrementally climbing up the Top 10 as opposed to shooting straight to #1. This gives us a good idea of how the $199 PS4 vs $189 XB1S battle will go.

Aura7541 said:
thismeintiel said:

Considering how well the Pro bundle is doing on Amazon and GameStop's $350 Pro deal, it's possible that the Pro alone can sell more than the XB1X's November sales (so not including preorders from previous months). The $189 XB1S is definitely moving, but it's incrementally climbing up the Top 10 as opposed to shooting straight to #1. This gives us a good idea of how the $199 PS4 vs $189 XB1S battle will go.

Yea, if the Pro continues like this and outsells X for the month, I'd say a Ps4 victory is almost cemented. Especially, if it can pass at least one of the Switch SKUs. 

thismeintiel said:
Aura7541 said:

Yea, if the Pro continues like this and outsells X for the month, I'd say a Ps4 victory is almost cemented. Especially, if it can pass at least one of the Switch SKUs. 

switch will be out sold by 600k-700k in novemeber npd. it has no deals, and nintedo probably only shipped a million units, still not sold out anywhere. ps4 will do 1.7 million

adisababa said:
what?? how is the pro above the x? or is it because the x doesn't have any stock left?

That’s what a 350,- console including one game will do to a 500,- console.

Expect price drops like that to be permanent after PSX in December.

I didn't think the 189$ Xbox would go up that high. That battlefield bundle is a better deal and low on the chart.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.