By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

hudsoniscool said:
I didn't think the 189$ Xbox would go up that high. That battlefield bundle is a better deal and low on the chart.

It’s  a better deal but price is always king and 189 looks cheaper.

Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:
I didn't think the 189$ Xbox would go up that high. That battlefield bundle is a better deal and low on the chart.

Either people wasnt aware of the BF1 199$ bundle, or they are stingy AF!!!

They were like “Yup, it went down 10 bucks, now is the time to order!”

quickrick said:
thismeintiel said:

You can still buy it, though.  1-2 days delay is not going to stop someone from buying it from Amazon.  It's going down because the initial push is slowly starting to wear off and because other things are rising to push it down.

@ OP

PS4 must have had a ton of stock this week, but it still sold out.  And now the Pro is in the Top 15?  Color me surprised.  A PS4 victory is looking more and more possible.  Crazy when you consider its in its 4th year against a very popular Switch heading into its first holiday season AND against the new XBO that was basically advertised for months as a new step in console gaming, basically a new gen.

switch in it's first holiday with most  nintendo's massive franchises out backing it.

It took a $100 price cut in its peak year to start outselling Switch in the US, good job Switch!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

ThisGuyFooks said:
hudsoniscool said:

Either people wasnt aware of the BF1 199$ bundle, or they are stingy AF!!!

They were like “Yup, it went down 10 bucks, now is the time to order!”

Well, the $189 deal was advertised in many places, whereas the battlefield bundle is just a fire sale to get rid of remaining stock.

edit: sonin basic terms, This means that many people are not aware of the battlefield bundle existing.

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 23 November 2017

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

quickrick said:
thismeintiel said:

Yea, if the Pro continues like this and outsells X for the month, I'd say a Ps4 victory is almost cemented. Especially, if it can pass at least one of the Switch SKUs. 

switch will be out sold by 600k-700k in novemeber npd. it has no deals, and nintedo probably only shipped a million units, still not sold out anywhere. ps4 will do 1.7 million

Neon sku has been out of stock on Amazon since yesterday

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

switch in it's first holiday with most  nintendo's massive franchises out backing it.

It took a $100 price cut in its peak year to start outselling Switch in the US, good job Switch!!!

they were nearly selling the same every month, for a new console that has high demand, it never met launch demand, because it was shipping very low numbers, so every month it got a boost from early adopters, and in october it got a huge boost from mario which is the fastest selling switch game so far, sold a million in 2 days. next year most early adopters would have got one, launch demand will have been met, then we could see how switch starts selling.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

switch will be out sold by 600k-700k in novemeber npd. it has no deals, and nintedo probably only shipped a million units, still not sold out anywhere. ps4 will do 1.7 million

Neon sku has been out of stock on Amazon since yesterday

only on amazon, every where else they are available. i just wonder how much they shipped, i don't shipments are that high otherwise they should have enough supply in japan.

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

they were nearly selling the same every month, for a new console that has high demand, it never met launch demand, because it was shipping very low numbers, so every month it got a boost from early adopters, and in october it got a huge boost from mario which is the fastest selling switch game so far, sold a million in 2 days. next year most early adopters would have got one, launch demand will have been met, then we could see how switch starts selling.

It sold high because they shipped low? That makes a ton of sense........

Switch sales will continue to grow next year and into 2019 as its evergreen titles continue to push sales, more major releases appear such as Pokemon & Smash Bros, better value bundles start to appear, first price cut happens and likely a revision.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Now the XB1S at 189$ is at 4
PS4 Pro at 9

Spencer was right all along ! XB1S should be compared with Pro !

Also I noticed the PS4 Pro $349 deal went up around when the 199$ PS4 was sold out...

Xbox One S has climbed up two spots to #4
PS4 pro destiny 2 bundle has climbed up five spots to #9
The battle still rages on.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.