By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Shadow Of The Colossus

Looked incredible. I'll buy it when it's $20 on sale

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
DonFerrari said:

boring gameplay... from 2 of 2 games I tested from the ICO team...

Ah, I see. I got bored and annoyed with The Last Guardian and sold it about a quarter of the way through. God, I hated it with a vergence. 

No history and convoluted gameplay... I will keep trying to play it slowly, but it didn't raise my excitement. And ICO is even slower so I'm not even crazy about Shadow of Colossus (I also have it remastered and didn't bother to try yet)

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Notice there doesn't seem to be a climbing limit now.

The PS5 Exists. 

OMG I am so hyped for this remake and it looks amazing, beautiful, I so want this game.

And you know what, I will not tolerate any dissent, this thread is now officially a dictatorship. No one is allowed to not like this remake of Shadow of the Colossus. That's how much I am excited for this game.
So everybody start saying how much you love it and how great it looks and that's an order!

EDIT: OP you should have a poll. A choice where people say they love the game and that's it, no other option!

I'll buy it again day one. One of the best games ever. Can't wait to play it again with HDR. The lighting used in the game feels perfect for it.

I just bought The last guardian: An extraordinary story, maybe they'll do a book like that on Ico and SotC as well some time.

Around the Network

God damn. That honestly looks amazing.

Oh geez. Still have the PS3 version in the plastic wrap. Probably getting this one as the teaser looks beautiful.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I don't usually buy remasters but remakes I'm fine with.

The PS5 Exists. 

Looks really great, good remake. Definitly as impressive as Crash Bandicoot or Windwaker HD were

This is one of my high light in PGW.
The trailer set me in awe! SoTC is a lot better than ICO IMO.

On the side note. I hope Bluepoint will be given a chance to create there own IP.

Gameplay