By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY: E3 was only half the story

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Areym said:

I think you're thinking a bit too deep here and making wild assumptions at this point.

Hey, let the man have his dreams. Dig deep down enough and you'll see the truth. This isn't a rumor or folklore; it's the truth! Socom on now, get with the program. Sony is doing to destroy any resistance to its lineup. The company is infamous for its first-party games, and even more are on the horizon. How do they do it? It's sorcery I tell you. 

We're all on an amazing journey into uncharted territory here. So sit back and enjoy the show.

:D

Around the Network
Barkley said:
E3 was only half the story, the other half is at PSX.

Wouldn't expect anything massive at PGW, though I hope and think we'll get an update on dreams.

who knows;)

Sony Interactive Entertainment’s Paris Games Week 2017 PlayStation Media Showcase, which will kick off at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET on October 30, will host “an exclusive look at the next wave of huge PlayStation titles,” the company teased in a PlayStation Blog post.

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/sony-paris-games-week-2017-press-conference-detailed-pre-show-host-seven-new-game-announcements

I don't expect a lot of great announcements at Paris Games week. Waiting for PSX for the good stuff.

I still dont expect anything big, it will be like Microsofts Gamescom show (maybe a little bit better) but thats it, especially since they have PSX 6 weeks later.

GribbleGrunger said:
Nautilus said:
Is the Paris game show in english or in french?

It will be in English. 

Noice.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Areym said:

I think you're thinking a bit too deep here and making wild assumptions at this point.

Hey, let the man have his dreams. Dig deep down enough and you'll see the truth. This isn't a rumor or folklore; it's the truth! Socom on now, get with the program. Sony is doing to destroy any resistance to its lineup. The company is infamous for its first-party games, and even more are on the horizon. How do they do it? It's sorcery I tell you. 

We're all on an amazing journey into uncharted territory here. So sit back and enjoy the show.

This is what the internet was made for, well done good sire.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Areym said:

Ha. not bad a'tall.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Playstation all stars 2 :P

twintail said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

who knows;)

Sony Interactive Entertainment’s Paris Games Week 2017 PlayStation Media Showcase, which will kick off at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET on October 30, will host “an exclusive look at the next wave of huge PlayStation titles,” the company teased in a PlayStation Blog post.

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/sony-paris-games-week-2017-press-conference-detailed-pre-show-host-seven-new-game-announcements

basically the already big games annouced.

I think we are getting big VR games, a small JPN game. and lots of Dreams... 

in a few days xbox one x will release, so it would the perfect time to bring up a good show

Maybe some Final Fantasy 7 footage.. Who am I kidding, we won't see it for another 6-7 years.