By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY: E3 was only half the story

E3 was only half the story. Tune into PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week 10/30 starting @ 8am PT

https://t.co/AUetlBv3zm?amp=1

What can we expect? 

Around the Network

After the Showcase, stick around — we’ll dive deeper into the biggest announcements coming out of Paris Games Week.

It’s going to be a wild day. Hope you can join us! We’ll be streaming live on 

Deep Down
Wild

The PS5 Exists. 

Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne Bloodborne

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

E3 was only half the story, the other half is at PSX.

Wouldn't expect anything massive at PGW, though I hope and think we'll get an update on dreams.

GribbleGrunger said:

After the Showcase, stick around — we’ll dive deeper into the biggest announcements coming out of Paris Games Week.

Deep Down
Wild

I think you're thinking a bit too deep here and making wild assumptions at this point.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I don't speak french though. I'll be waiting for PSX instead, that's more to my liking

I don't think its in french........

Is the Paris game show in english or in french?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Areym said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Deep Down
Wild

I think you're thinking a bit too deep here and making wild assumptions at this point.

Hey, let the man have his dreams. Dig deep down enough and you'll see the truth. This isn't a rumor or folklore; it's the truth! Socom on now, get with the program. Sony is doing to destroy any resistance to its lineup. The company is infamous for its first-party games, and even more are on the horizon. How do they do it? It's sorcery I tell you. 

We're all on an amazing journey into uncharted territory here. So sit back and enjoy the show.

Nautilus said:
Is the Paris game show in english or in french?

It will be in English. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Areym said:

Hey, let the man have his dreams. Dig deep down enough and you'll see the truth. This isn't a rumor or folklore; it's the truth! Socom on now, get with the program. Sony is doing to destroy any resistance to its lineup. The company is infamous for its first-party games, and even more are on the horizon. How do they do it? It's sorcery I tell you. 

We're all on an amazing journey into uncharted territory here. So sit back and enjoy the show.

Lol, that was pretty good.