By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite Game of Thrones character

What is your favorite Game of Thrones character?

Daenerys Targaryen 8 9.88%

Arya Stark 14 17.28%

Jon Snow 16 19.75%

Tyrion Lannister 23 28.40%

Jaime Lannister 3 3.70%

Bronn 4 4.94%

Sansa Stark 3 3.70%

Sandor "The Hound" Clegane 2 2.47%

Gregor Clegane 0 0%

Other, Explain 8 9.88%

Total:81

So what is your Game of Thrones favorite character and why? 

I would have to say mine is The Hound.  I'm a semi asshole but still has a heart.  So what is the character you most relate to or like?

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 27 October 2017

Around the Network

Tyrion. Best character played by the best actor of the show.

It's Arya for me. This latest season didn't really present her very well right until the end. It was an excellent moment but I feel like it didn't make up for the damage done. I've read the books so it's more based on "book Arya. "

In winds of winter I'm really hoping that it plays out differently..... Whenever it releases, mind you.
If it doesn't, Bronn. As far as supporting characters go, he's awesome.

I was going to go into more detail but it's a massive spoiler. Spoiler text is impossible on this ad block phone browser.

I'd say Cersei. Lena Headey does such a great job with this character, making her both supremely hateable, yet also relatable, and ultimately the show is more compelling whenever she's on screen imo.

Ranking all my favorites...

Jon Snow - Like Ned, he's honorable, but also a badass. Has a lot of swag without being an arrogant ass.

Ned Stark - The definition of sincere and honorable, but also strong and stands his ground. Though I think much of this is my bias towards Sean Bean as an actor, as he's just the coolest.

Tyrion - He drinks and he knows things..

The Hound - Badass/ruthless fighter with a heart of gold. Very deep character. A sort of Han Solo of GoT.

Dany - She's fought her way to the top, and is kind while also strong and firmly standing her ground. And doesn't hurt that she's cute :P. Though she's lost me a bit this past season.

Arya - There's something admirable and badass about vengeance, and she's the personification of it.

Last edited by DarthMetalliCube - on 27 October 2017

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

Arya, Tyrion and Jon Snow (edit: in that order).

Mainly care about the Ice part of the story.

Last edited by TomaTito - on 27 October 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Angelus said:
I'd say Cersei. Lena Headey does such a great job with this character, making her both supremely hateable, yet also relatable, and ultimately the show is more compelling whenever she's on screen imo.

Lena Headey is a superb actress - maybe the best of the show, which I think is ironically the main reason I hate her character so much lol. She does TOO good a job of playing a spoiled, evil bitch. Outside of Joffrey and Ramsy she's probably my most hated character on the show.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Tyrion. He makes me smile or Brom his right hand man.

Tyrion definitely. All three Lanisters are cool though, all four when Tywin was still there. Outside those Jon Snow obviously.

Jon Snow AND Tyrion. Both are bros.