By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Your anime collection / new arrivals

Do you have more anime series or a.movies on Blu Ray?

Anime series :) 4 57.14%

Anime movies :) 3 42.86%

1:1 i think 0 0%

see results 0 0%

Total:7

i hope my english is good enough *-* Counts or displays your anime-collection. And which anime you want to buy today, tomorrow or next month. This is the "Anime collection & this anime I am buying today on Blu Ray / dvd" -Thread. Which anime series and films do you have at home?

I have this anime-series on Blu Ray: Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Wolfs Rain, X, two Dragon Ball Z Seasons. I am very happy with these things :)

My Anime-Movies: The Boy and the Beast(looks sooo beautiful), Princess Mononoke, Cowboy Bebop Movie, two One Piece-Movies.

I'll buy tomorrow "Haikyu !!"

And write comments if you have something new :)

Have fun and wish you a great week @ all =)

Around the Network

After not watching any anime for over a decade, I've been enjoying 2 different series lately: Attack On Titan, and One Punch Man. It's been so long since I bought any, that my last purchases prior to Attack On Titan and One Punch Man were on VHS. Macross II, Bubblegum Crisis, Vampire Hunter D, Akira, Guyver, ect.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

^casual taste detected

I have a few anime DVDs/Blu-Rays, but I stopped buying them. I mostly stream now. When I watch anime. Which I haven't seen in 5 months. But ... still.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
^casual taste detected

I have a few anime DVDs/Blu-Rays, but I stopped buying them. I mostly stream now. When I watch anime. Which I haven't seen in 5 months. But ... still.

Ha. I swould suggest there was a slight difference in the culture of anime in North America in the early 90's than what exists now. As for the 2 I'm currently watching, I'll take your word for it. Outside of knowing there's lots to choose from, I don't pay much attention.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
^casual taste detected

Ha. I swould suggest there was a slight difference in the culture of anime in North America in the early 90's than what exists now. As for the 2 I'm currently watching, I'll take your word for it. Outside of knowing there's lots to choose from, I don't pay much attention.

I know that, lol. I grew up with VHS's actually. I think I have an Uncle Buck VHS somewhere around here, and a Chris Farley best of. 

I was joking. But it is time for you to catch up  

Around the Network

Which (new) anime-movies do you recommend? :) And which blu ray-cover do you like the most?

I have loads of golden era anime on dvd and some on bluray. Since 2012 its all gone to shit though. Stuff like HOTD and AOT. Awful. Steins Gate I thnk was the last great anime.

This is my current collection, all movies except for Lain

This is based off all the anime blu rays that was released in North America, I have:

- entire DBZ series, movies and OVAs, including PS3 DBZ Raging Blast 2 for the OVA movie Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans
- got the first 2 DB Super in the series
- entire Ranma 1/2 Collection
- every Naruto blu ray movie
- got the first 3 Bleach series and all the movies that came to NA
- Rorouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc
- Death Note anime
- Yugioh Darkside Dimension and Bonds Beyond Time
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Bayonetta
- Street Fighter 2 and 4 the movie
- Persona 4 series

CGI movies:
- Final Fantasy Advent Children
- Final Fantasy Kingsglaive
- all 3 Resident Evil movies
- Captain Harlock
- Tekken Hybrid for Tekken Blood Vengence

I probably have more but can't remember, and I'm really hoping for Gantz:O comes to NA blu-ray. It's on Netflix but want physical. Movie is so good!!

- Your Name will probably be next.

SvennoJ said:

This is my current collection, all movies except for Lain

Great picture :) Which anime are you going to get next?

V-r0cK said:

This is based off all the anime blu rays that was released in North America, I have:

- entire DBZ series, movies and OVAs, including PS3 DBZ Raging Blast 2 for the OVA movie Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans
- got the first 2 DB Super in the series
- entire Ranma 1/2 Collection
- every Naruto blu ray movie
- got the first 3 Bleach series and all the movies that came to NA
- Rorouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc
- Death Note anime
- Yugioh Darkside Dimension and Bonds Beyond Time
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Bayonetta
- Street Fighter 2 and 4 the movie
- Persona 4 series

CGI movies:
- Final Fantasy Advent Children
- Final Fantasy Kingsglaive
- all 3 Resident Evil movies
- Captain Harlock
- Tekken Hybrid for Tekken Blood Vengence

I probably have more but can't remember, and I'm really hoping for Gantz:O comes to NA blu-ray. It's on Netflix but want physical. Movie is so good!!

- Your Name will probably be next.

Thanks for your comment, very interesting. "Your Name" looks really good. i like Gantz the Anime : D