By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - One-Off Nintendo Games to Revive?

What one-off Nintendo game would you most like to see be brought back as a franchise?

Wild Gunmen 5 4.67%

Duck Hunt 21 19.63%

Ice Climber 40 37.38%

Mach Rider 5 4.67%

Hogan's Alley 2 1.87%

Clu Clu Land 2 1.87%

Other 32 29.91%

Total:107
CaptainExplosion said:
maxleresistant said:
But to be honest, I think more new IPs would be better, they should try to get out of their comfort zone more, like they did during the GC era

So you mean a new, ultra-violent, M for mature IP? I'd like to see that, actually.

The day Nintendo develops an ultra violent M rated game is the day nintendo dies.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Arminillo said:

The day Nintendo develops an ultra violent M rated game is the day nintendo dies.

I wouldn't say that.

But if that's how you feel, maybe not "ultra-violent", like God of War or Bayonetta, but more like on the level of Perfect Dark or Killer Instinct.

I'm not saying they do a Wario game where Wario gets wasted, shits all over a church, and the next day wakes up from sex with a koopa with big breasts.

Yeah, Killer Instinct, Eternal Darkness, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, 

Or even games that are just not made with a kiddie or anime look, we use to have F-zero, Wave Race, 1080°, Metroid.

People who say Nintendo should not do that kind of games that because it's not what they do and Sony/MS does it better are completely wrong. Nintendo used to be amazing at making adult games.

On WiiU we got Bayonetta, Devil's Third and Project Zero. That's true, but it's really not the same, especially Devil's third being a shit game, and bayonetta having a really repulsive artistic direction...

CaptainExplosion said:

What was Project Zero?

It's the game series called Fatal Frame (NA).

Fatal Frame (North America) = Project Zero (Europe) = Zero (Japan)

Ice Climbers, but only so that I get ez infinites in the next Smash game.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3