By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW METROID 3 SCREENS PRIMED AND OOOOOOH BOOOOOY!!

http://www.cubed3.com/screens/745/369770/

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

looks good :P But is it just me or does it just look like MP2 with more glow effects? Thats not a bad thing, because MP2 looked amazing and still does by todays standards, but im just wondering :P

It doesnt look very good ...I mean ,it looks very good for a Game Cube game but in the face of games like Haze ,Unreal 3 ,Gears of War ,Call of Duty 4 ,Killzone 2 ...hell even in the face of Resistence and Halo 3 it doesnt look very good .

I'm honestly getting a bit worried. We've been told the games has been through a complete overhaul graphically, and that it looks way better than Halo 2, but these screenshots look absolutely awful. Of course anything would look horrible with pictures of this quality, and SD shots never look as good on a computer screen as on TV. I hope Nintendo releases a proper trailer soon.

It doesn't look good, but these pics are bad quality....

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
It doesnt look very good ...I mean ,it looks very good for a Game Cube game but in the face of games like Haze ,Unreal 3 ,Gears of War ,Call of Duty 4 ,Killzone 2 ...hell even in the face of Resistence and Halo 3 it doesnt look very good .

After someone mentions that their Mustang is a fast car that handles well do you pipe-up that it is shit compared to a Ford GT or other supercar?

From what we have seen of second generation Wii games they don't have the polygonalization artifacts that first generation Wii (and Gamecube) games had,  they seem to have higher definition textures and they use more (higher quality) effects. Certainly, these are not XBox 360/PS3 games but there is a noticeable improvement over what we have seen before on the Wii (and Gamecube).

Those screens are crap. I am sure they are being down-sampled - at least I hope so! - boggles my mind as to why though. Why release media screens that look crap? I hope they release a trailer or new gameplay video for it soon. Here are screenshots from the original Metroid on the GC. They look nice in thumbnail (better?), but also pretty crap up-close. So maybe its because of the visor/effects? http://au.media.cube.ign.com/media/015/015316/imgs_1.html

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I have trouble getting excited over and Wii screenshots. The games are fun as He|| to play though!!!

we need a trailer. those pics look awful.

There are other screenshots that actually make the game justice. I remember they said that MP3 will look a lot better than Halo 2, so probably those screens are just really bad quality. I mean, the game has been for too long in development, it would suicide to put MP2 like graphics.