By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW METROID 3 SCREENS PRIMED AND OOOOOOH BOOOOOY!!

I'm very confused as why they decided to release pics from the old trailer now. If they call that a major graphical overhaul, I'm going to fart into Retro Studios' general direction. It could look much better esp. lighting-wise.

Around the Network

oh, i thought these were new pics..my bad  

*kicks self in the ass*

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

OOOHHH BOOOOYYYY Those graphics are terrible, better pictures please

OLD

NEW

As you can see, it's now in widescreen as well as the lighting is better and some better textures....but does it looks great? 

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

davygee said:

OLD

NEW

As you can see, it's now in widescreen as well as the lighting is better and some better textures....but does it looks great?

No, still looks horrible

Around the Network

Problem is, neither of those shots are in 480p resolution. I still haven't seen a screenshot of MP3 that looks as good as MP1 looks on my TV.

No excuses, the pictures look nasty. What we need are videos. Fuck pics.

BenKenobi88 said:
I don't know about that one...I'm fine with Metroid having only slightly better graphics than the previous ones, but there's plenty of people that expect more, and plenty of people who bought Gears of War because people told them how awesome it looked.

I agree.  I think having the best graphics ever nets you a good +10 to your review score, or so. 

Yeah those don't look good. Still, not sure if those are accurate final graphical images or not. The Wii is certainly capable of more then the Xbox was. Just take a look at SSBB. Those look much better than Halo 2 screens.

SSBB? isnt that a fighting game? if it is, why compare it to halo? wouldnt it be better to compare it to dead or alive 3 or something?