By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei V for Switch officially announced, New Trailer.

All we know is that game is being made for the Switch, hopefully it has some interesting things for this stream.

Update:

Atlus has officially announced that it’s next Shin Megami Tensei game, which was first announced for Switch in January, is called Shin Megami Tensei V.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyCAFV9MbM&feature=youtu.be

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Remind me to check in at the end of the stream because of how these Japanese game streams go.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Great that we are going to hear more about one of the biggest RPGs comming to the Switch!Hopefully they come to their senses and bring back the defense stat.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Mar1217 said:
Finally, my new fav RPG series coming up on my Switch ! I hope for something that goes a little bit more like SMT Nocturne and SMT IV than SMT IV Apocalypse.

Yeah. I liked Apocalypse, but it felt a little too... anime-y? It didn't have the proper SMT vibe to it

twintail said:

Hopefully PS4 announcement.
And more like SMT 3... Back to 3D view combat

SMT5 for PS4/Switch ?

Or a HD collection of "SMT 4" &  "SMT 4 - apocalypse" ?

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
StarOcean said:

Yeah. I liked Apocalypse, but it felt a little too... anime-y? It didn't have the proper SMT vibe to it

The beginning was promising though ... it just fell short especially towards the end ....

I need to beat it still. But I agree. I think it has a much better beginning than IV. However, still lacked the ominity of 1 and 3. I think what made it feel off is when they started seperating things into factions like theyre all yakuza or something XD 

Interesting, would like to see what they have to offer with HD graphics :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

twintail said:

Hopefully PS4 announcement.
And more like SMT 3... Back to 3D view combat

I would be happy if they announce their PS2 games coming to PS4 (sad that we didn't got them yet).

Great. Thanks for posting the times too.

I hope they also reveal some information about Persona Q II.

twintail said:
JRPGfan said:

SMT5 for PS4/Switch ?

Or a HD collection of "SMT 4" &  "SMT 4 - apocalypse" ?

former, but  latter would be cool too 

I wouldn't expect it to go to anything but Switch personally. If Atlus is so adamant that P5 won't ever leave PS exclusivity, then they're probably locking down on SMT exclusivity for Nintendo as well. 

It's a shame that they've either got some exclusivity deal with both, I'd have bought P5 again just to own it portably. That's a game changer for RPGs for me. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!