By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Exec Responds To Claims That Microsoft Has Too Few Exclusives In 2017

He should maybe ask the fans themselves about that ?

Around the Network
think-man said:
Whys he confused? He named basically no exclusives.

No mate you absolutely have to buy an Xbox one if you want to enjoy the games listed in the interview.

wait..... something is on my other screen....

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

DonFerrari said:
Bristow9091 said:

I wish I could disagree, but whenever I read anything from them they seem to have spinned it to make them look good, or at least not as bad, lol.

Worse is that even people that aren't on PR are always on PR mode.What about it owning the genre? We have several users here that does it even when it is diving in sales.

If you're people are always in PR mode, you have a problem. Exclusives are what make consoles different than PCs. MS barely has any. If you have an insignficant number of exclusives, you have a problem. Why are they in the industry again?

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos

MajorMalfunction said:
DonFerrari said:

Worse is that even people that aren't on PR are always on PR mode.What about it owning the genre? We have several users here that does it even when it is diving in sales.

If you're people are always in PR mode, you have a problem. Exclusives are what make consoles different than PCs. MS barely has any. If you have an insignficant number of exclusives, you have a problem. Why are they in the industry again?

I have no idea.

But yes everyone on the company doing PR without being part of the PR is bad, even more when they have zero qualifications for it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

The very fact games for 2018 were added to the statement proves that there isnt anything to see here in 2017 outside of buying x1x enhancing other games and that will be a limited experience at best as well as the Forza crowd.

Its a dull year overall and especially this holiday season for xbox no matter how they try to spin it.

And if I remember right Sony was in this spot one holiday season this gen as well. So it happens. Good things have happened on ps4 since then.

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
think-man said:
Whys he confused? He named basically no exclusives.

No mate you absolutely have to buy an Xbox one if you want to enjoy the games listed in the interview.

Ewww. You play Cuphead with a keyboard? :p

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

This gif is epic and so true! 

MajorMalfunction said:
DonFerrari said:

* PC's have exclusives. A ton of them. More than the Xbox or Playstation.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Wow, how does Microsoft get away with this crap? They have straight up lied, or at best significantly deceived, numerous times starting at E3 this year. This is getting old.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Ewww. You play Cuphead with a keyboard? :p

Nope, have a wired X360 pad that I use on the PC. have all 3 worlds clear now but that dice boss endurence game is just painful, spent an hour on him and think I got to fight the boss maybe 3 times.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive