By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo shares new infographic covering Fall 2017 / Holiday 2017 / 2018 releases

Funny how some games like Sonic Forces are missing, really shows that Nintendo now has quite some support already

Around the Network
NintendoCM said:
Really wondering why Yoshi, Kirby, and Fire Emblem aren't there for Switch in 2018. Unless I'm totally missing them.

"Here are just some #NintendoSwitch & #3DS games that have come out recently with a glimpse at what’s still to come this year and into 2018!" <

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Bajablo said:
NintendoCM said:
Really wondering why Yoshi, Kirby, and Fire Emblem aren't there for Switch in 2018. Unless I'm totally missing them.

"Here are just some #NintendoSwitch & #3DS games that have come out recently with a glimpse at what’s still to come this year and into 2018!" <

I get it's a sample...but it seems so strange to leave off two long running, first party series. 

For Switch:
NBA 2K18 (As soon as I get out of work today), Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Mario Odyssey, Sonic Forces, L.A. Noire, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Project Octopath Traveler.

For 3DS:
Pokemon Ultra Moon, Metroid: Samus Returns... That's about it.