By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - There, I said it.

Flilix said:
What's wrong with these images? They look pretty good, if you don't zoom in so much. This site has a lot of problems that are way more important.

I can spot all the imperfections on my 4k monitors, from quite a bit away too.

It is not, or should not be too hard to fix.
The way it is now, gives off a poor first impression.

Around the Network

We changed the site logo 2yrs ago. ioi freaked out and we changed it back

Shaunodon said:
Flilix said:
What's wrong with these images? They look pretty good, if you don't zoom in so much. This site has a lot of problems that are way more important.

I know right?

Certainly a lot more visible than the current Ataribox logo-

Of course, it isn't released yet. Soon we won't need these graphs anymore, since the Ataribox will easily outsell everything else.

caffeinade said:
Flilix said:

Get a weaker monitor, problem solved.

Flilix said:
caffeinade said:

Get a weaker monitor, problem solved.

Why didn't I think of that.

COKTOE said:
Zkuq said:

What bothers me the most are those strange white spots in the Switch background. Every other platform has a solid grey background, but Switch? Nooo, there's strange white spots. Seems to be touching the adjacent Xbox background as well.

On this site or in general? I don't see this being a general state of things myself, because Nintendo has been red for as long as I can remember and never blue, while Sony has a much stronger affiliation with blue (PS2 logo, PS4 box and games). If it's just a site thing, it could easily be thrown away and replaced with something more sensible, like it should always have been.

Just on VGC. These have been the colors since the site revamp ( I can't remember if these were colors used in the earlier versions of the site ). The Wii and Wii-U had blue logos. Perhaps that played a part in deciding what to make each Nintendo's color. The PS3 wasn't really associated with a primary or secondary color. The box and console were black, and the game cases were clear. I think they should stay as they are, but don't care too much either way.

Ah, I see. Still, I think Sony has a stronger affiliation with blue, especially right now, but I agree - it's not a huge deal.

Around the Network

I think it accurately shows which side of the force both companies represent.