Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Show us you BotW journey

Have you completed BotW yet?

Yes 52 59.77%

No 31 35.63%

Other 4 4.60%

Total:87
RolStoppable said:
Volterra_90 said:

Not bad at all. I'm thinking on giving it another playthrough before the second DLC comes out. Did you do this second playthrough in hard mode? I guess the way to go is skipping most of the enemies until you find a fitting gear. At the beginning is just pretty unbalanced. 

No, that was on normal difficulty.

Master mode more or less forces you to skip enemies and build up an inventory of good weapons from shrines and treasure chests in the overworld. Once you've done that, you can start the usual kill and pick up weapons from enemies cycle, or you can keep skipping enemies and do only what you must to build up hearts and stamina. If you don't kill, you'll get no blood moons.

Well, I've never noticed that blood moons was about killing. I thought it was a certain amount of time. That's interesting. I think I'll do that now and see how it goes, last time I tried hero mode I was a bit overwhelmed. The game's freedom sure helps to add BOTW replayability, so I'll definitely go through different paths.

Also, I seem to remember that in hero mode there were like "platforming" challenges in mid-air, I'm not sure if they added more chests to get. 

Around the Network

When I get the Story DLC(might get both dlc's if I can), I might post mine if I remember this thread, what does the green bar at the bottom indicate?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
When I get the Story DLC(might get both dlc's if I can), I might post mine if I remember this thread, what does the green bar at the bottom indicate?

Where the current path is at in relation to the max path buffer.
In my case I have put in 100 hours on this save.

Someone is missing a few Korok seeds...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

About the 200 hours thing, it tracks 200 pure overworld hours. It doesn't count time in shrines or menus. So you can go quite some time over 200 total and still see the whole path. I know this because my playlog (WiiU) says I'm at about 190 hours while the progress bar for my path stops at just over two-thirds.

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Woah, dam.
I will Never 100% this game.

TomaTito said:

What the hell. Korok seeds are impossible to get if you don't look where they are imho XD.

caffeinade said:

Woah, dam.
I will Never 100% this game.

Volterra_90 said:

What the hell. Korok seeds are impossible to get if you don't look where they are imho XD.

Not a quest I would do, haven't tried getting them all.
But maybe when I replay the game with the full DLC.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"