By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo Sport vs. Forza Motorsport 7 vs. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Your thoughts on the table?

Nice colors. 26 19.40%

Objective, indeed. 15 11.19%

Disagree with GTS scoring. 16 11.94%

Disagree with Forza 7 scoring. 5 3.73%

Disagree with MK8D scoring. 13 9.70%

Agree with everything. 21 15.67%

I've seen worse. 13 9.70%

Feel less bored now. 13 9.70%

Scoreboard 12 8.96%

Total:134

No Initial-D-esque drifting in neither GT nor Forza, so MK is clearly the winner here.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

I give this comparison a solid 12 out of 10.

Pavolink said:
I like how GT being exclusive to ps4 is green, but MKD being only for Switch is red.

It's only fair, why else would every magazine and PS4 owner praise Sony for releasing their games only on PS4 but the same magazines and some of the players complain about Nintendo that their games aren't on Smartphones or whatever^^

F-zero switch tho.That's gonna be the real deal.

Quality over Quantity.

GTsports on paper looks like it has less, but whats there is looking better done than others.

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
The most important thing is being popular with girls. But I wonder if it'll make me more popular with guys. Does it work in any direction? It's a gay-friendly game? I can't sleep. I think there's a factor missing in your table and I'm sad about it.

Any other factor is irrelevant.

Trust me, it can go either way. It broke relationships before. But it's the perfect game when you wanna have a ball with guys or... get off.

The anger of being blueshelled at the finish line can be a powerful sex-inducing tool.

RolStoppable said:
JRPGfan said:
Quality over Quantity.

GTsports on paper looks like it has less, but whats there is looking better done than others.

Why choose between the two when you can have both?

I actually cant.... dont have a xbox.

tbh much rather have a switch atm, for the new Mario game.

FM7 is playable on the go if you decide to play it on a Win10 laptop.

Azzanation said:
FM7 is playable on the go if you decide to play it on a Win10 laptop.

Or if you want to use it for it's more valuable (and probably intended) function as a frisbee.

Useful for when the dog needs a walk.

Captain_Yuri said:
RolStoppable said:

Yeah, that's the crazy thing. The result was a good score and the Nintendo fan mob still jumps at me, ready to shred me to pieces because I hold an objective opinion that they don't like.

Can you tell me your IP address? I need to DDOS you now.

You can't DDoS something that's not a service. He's more like an anti-service.