By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey Musical commercial is awesome!

Check it out! In my opinion, this is the best commercial Nintendo has done in a long time! They've been on a roll lately with commercials, so it's not a surprise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4xW9aCg2zY



   

Around the Network

Wow that's a great commercial. I wonder if Sony will do this for God of War or Spiderman.



i wish monolith soft let nintendo handle their commercials too.I'm still excited for xenoblade 2,but the last 2 trailers were not good imo.Oh well,this looks awesome.Mario games don't have this level of personality in years.



i think they'll do a better one in pokemon switch i hope so :D



I game on all consoles and PC

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

PEEPer0nni said:
Wow that's a great commercial. I wonder if Sony will do this for God of War or Spiderman.

You think God of War could get away with a musical as a commercial? lol



Around the Network
Finale said:

i wish monolith soft let nintendo handle their commercials too.I'm still excited for xenoblade 2,but the last 2 trailers were not good imo.Oh well,this looks awesome.Mario games don't have this level of personality in years.

I think the actual trailer part of Xenoblade 2's part of the Direct was good.  The more expositionish part was a bit slow for those who weren't already sold.

I am interested to see how the commercials will be for 2.  And how prominent they will be.  



Boutros said:
PEEPer0nni said:
Wow that's a great commercial. I wonder if Sony will do this for God of War or Spiderman.

You think God of War could get away with a musical as a commercial? lol

I think he meant about the quality XD. Though it'd be hilarious to see Kratos dancing in a musical. It could work .



There are girls in the commercial. And when I say girls, I mean girls. Not women.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Nuvendil said:
Finale said:

i wish monolith soft let nintendo handle their commercials too.I'm still excited for xenoblade 2,but the last 2 trailers were not good imo.Oh well,this looks awesome.Mario games don't have this level of personality in years.

I think the actual trailer part of Xenoblade 2's part of the Direct was good.  The more expositionish part was a bit slow for those who weren't already sold.

I am interested to see how the commercials will be for 2.  And how prominent they will be.  

I agree that the direct one was entertained in a way,but i want this game to reach a larger audience.The first xenoblade was an awesome experience,and if 2 is nearly as good,i would wish that the series become more stable reconizable as the "final fantasy of nintendo" or something like that.I hope we get a great commercial closer to the release date .Like the zelda ones.



That was awesome!