By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey will help Nintendo take November from Microsoft. Sony wont slouch either.

Who do you think will sell more units this holiday?

Nintendo 363 68.11%

Microsoft 26 4.88%

Sony 144 27.02%

Total:533
vivster said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

My work scheudle has made it tough. Seriously, though... what is it? LOL

Not falling for that one. As if anyone doesn't know what ELEX is. Next thing you're telling me that you didn't take a vacation for the next 2 weeks to play it.

What's ELEX?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Between now and Christmas we're going to see Doom, Skyrim, Xenoblade2 and Super Mario Odyssey on the Switch.

What big games are dropping for the other platforms? I know the X1X is coming but what actual games are coming that would possibly warrant the brand jumping in popularity almost 7fold?

Keep in mind - Nintendo are the only company right now to have 2 separate machines pumping out over 10k units per week as well... that is to say the 3ds sold over 100k last week tracked on VGchartz, just as an addition to the 200k Switch consoles sold. While the Switch/PS4 battle is close each week, in terms of total units the 3DS offers way more to Sony than the combined PS3/Vita ever could hope.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

TruckOSaurus said:
vivster said:

Not falling for that one. As if anyone doesn't know what ELEX is. Next thing you're telling me that you didn't take a vacation for the next 2 weeks to play it.

What's ELEX?

Isn't it the Piranha Bytes' upcoming ARPG?

vivster said:
Easy win for Nintendo here. With the release of ELEX next week on PS4, X1 and PC nobody other than Nintendo fans will have time to buy games or consoles this holiday.

Seriously, what is this game you only seem to have heard about ?

guiduc said:
TruckOSaurus said:

What's ELEX?

Never heard of it before today...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
vivster said:
Easy win for Nintendo here. With the release of ELEX next week on PS4, X1 and PC nobody other than Nintendo fans will have time to buy games or consoles this holiday.

ELEX? What is that?

If projections are still to be maintained by Nintendo then PS4 will easily beat whatever the competition has in store for November without putting up much of a fuss ...

Skyrim and Doom are nonfactors and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 isn't releasing until December so most of Switch's sales will have to be pushed by SMO in November where it will initially launch in October ...

X1X will provide a nice spike but general consumers aren't ready for a $499 system yet ...

Gt sport bundle will help sony win october and sony could win november too with cod wwii bundle

Odyssey is the biggest and most ambitious Mario title since Super Mario 64. I think they'll edge sony (for November and December combined) and I don't think XBone X stands a chance due to the price tag. It's gonna be PS4 vs Switch for me, with Sony edging November and Nintendo edging December

TruckOSaurus said:
guiduc said:

Never heard of it before today...

Me neither, just Googled it