By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tiny Barbarian DX Switch ver. Unboxing

it looks very neat :)

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

You have the wrong cover art dude. Reverse that shit. The other one is done to look like 16-bit era games and done by an artist who used to do it.

Oh god now I have to get this too.

Wow. Sexualizing that woman like that? I was going to get this, but now i'm not so sure.

Nice! I didn't get the physical copy, I just got a review code a few days ago. Down the road I might pick it up just to have it, who knows.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Wow. Sexualizing that woman like that? I was going to get this, but now i'm not so sure.

For real? Or just a joke? xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

For real? Or just a joke? xD

I'm a 17 year old male.  I dare you to guess

Looks super cool.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

90% of Switch games discussed on this forum I have never ever heard of

What's the pouch for?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.