By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What are your favourite songs of all time?

Lol, I somehow forgot to add "1979" when listing off my favorite Smashing Pumpkins songs!

Spaceboy, 1979, Tonight Tonight were the SP songs i had on my list(not going back to update it, too many links)!

Around the Network

Jesus, this thread barely loads for me.

Anyway, mostly music in Spanish. 

Puente - Gustavo Cerati

Beautiful - Gustavo Cerati / As well most songs of the 'Bocanada' album 

Persiana americana - Soda Stereo

¿Quién me ha robado el mes de abril? - Joaquín Sabina 

Tabaco y chanel - Bacilos

Caraluna - Bacilos 

Mi árbol y yo - Alberto Cortez 

Cantares - Joan Manuel Serrat

Barco a Venus - Mecano 

Biological - Air

Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve  

Dreams - Heart

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

From video games
I've always loved Crush 40, the ones responsible for the vocal tracks everyone knows and loves from the early 3D Sonic games.
Live and Learn: 

And Live Life, being my favorites: 

Then we have what is now my favorite video game of all-time, Persona 5, (Oh, Persona 5, I love you so much!), which has one of my favorite video game soundtracks ever, including some of the best vocal tracks I've ever heard from a game: Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There, Life Will Change, Last Surprise, Beneath the Mask, The Whims of Fate, and the best track in the game in my view, Rivers In The Desert!
The entire soundtrack is available for purchase on the iTunes store, which I have, please support the creators, they deserve every penny!

As for more mainstream music:
Some of my favorite songs from bands I'm fond of such as Shinedown and Evanescence include:

My Immortal: 

Going Under : 

Save Me: 

Second Chance: 

Solo Artists: There are songs I love from two of the greatest, if not THE two greatest: Michael Jackson and Prince

Man In The Mirror: 

Stranger In Moscow: 

When Doves Cry: 

Purple Rain: 

And last, but certainly not least, out of all the artists and bands I listen to and songs I get lost in, there is always one I go back to. In case my profile pic wasn't obvious enough, it's... Them.
The Greatest of All-Time. 
And some of my absolute favorites from them:

These are my favourite songs from outside of gaming.

These are my favourite songs from outside of gaming.

Around the Network