By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of Physical Switch Games (NA Releases & English Imports)

Valdney said:
I’ve tried to buy Sine Mora EX and Retro City Rampage, but they are both sold out.

Sine Mora EX is on Amazon (albeit, with a "temporarily out of stock" designation) - they're still going to ship it, it just might take an extra week or two:

https://www.amazon.com/Sine-Mora-EX-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0725XLMRK

As for Retro City Rampage, the Collector package is still available - you better hurry, though as the Standard has already sold out:

https://vblank-entertainment.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/retro-city-rampage-dx-switch-collectors-edition

Around the Network
NightlyPoe said:
psychicscubadiver said:
I definitely want to keep this thread on my buddy.

Are we really getting Metroid Prime 4 right after Christmas next year? It would make a lot more sense to either release it during the pre-holiday shopping season or wait a couple of months after Christmas. Tho, given how popular gift cards and such are getting as presents you could have a sizable population of people looking to spend right after Christmas.

We have no idea when we're getting Metroid Prime 4.  It might not even be next year.  The whole of our info on when we can expect it is a logo stating it's "Now In Development For Nintendo Switch".  That's it.

No major title is ever going to be released between Christmas and New Years though.  Those are just placeholder dates.

Yeah - those are definitely not coming out during those dates. But, those are the dates Amazon currently lists them as, so that's what I've used for now. Once they change, I'll update the OP...

Since we don't yet have the ability to save games that we own to our profiles on the website (for now!!!), I figured I would list out the (physical) games I currently have, see how many other collectors are here on vgchartz, and check out which games you guys have purchased. Here's what I have so far (and before anyone asks, I have NOT played all of these games yet - a good portion are still shrinkwrapped as there are just too many games, and not enough hours! Especially since Zelda easily consumed three or four months of my life!!):

1-2 Switch
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
(First print)
Has-Been Heroes
I Am Setsuna (English reversible cover)
Just Dance 2017
Skylanders Imaginators
Super Bomberman R
Zelda: Breath of the Wild (I WILL LOVE THIS GAME - FOREVER!!!!!!!)
Lego City Undercover (never noticed it, but my copy apparently has the "misprint" on the cover that states "Internet Connection Required")
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Launch bundle)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Disgaea 5 Complete
Ultra Street Fighter II
Cave Story + (Gamestop bundle)
Splatoon 2
Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star
Sonic Mania: Collector's Edition (yeah, it's actually a download game, but I didn't know that when I ordered and it DOES come with the cool Sonic display!)
Troll & I
Minecraft: Story Mode
Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Lego Worlds
Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
RBI Baseball 2017
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Pokken Tournament Dx
FIFA '18
88 Heroes: 98 Heroes Edition
Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase
Tiny Barbarian Dx (Launch bundle)
Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle

(Sine Mora EX which I've had on pre-order since JULY, is supposed to ship before the end of the month)

The only games I currently don't own are Cars 3, ARMS, and Lego Ninjago Movie. That's definitely going to change soon though, as there are just WAY too many games coming out within the next 30 days and I just won't be able to buy them all at release! The only pre-orders I am guaranteed to have at the moment though (because I already laid out the money and purchased the pre-order "full price"), are:

Retro City Rampage Dx (Collector's Edition) via vblank.com - 10/19/2017
Fire Emblem Warriors (Special Edition) - 10/20/2017
Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon (Limited Edition) - 10/24/2017
Super Mario Odyssey (includes collectible "coin" from Best Buy pre-order) - 10/27/2017
Ittle Dew 2 (Launch bundle) - 10/31/2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Special Edition) - 12/01/2017
Lost Sphere via na.square-enix.com - 01/23/2018

So - where are you all at???? List your collection, please!! :)

TalonMan said:

Since we don't yet have the ability to save games that we own to our profiles on the website (for now!!!), I figured I would list out the (physical) games I currently have, see how many other collectors are here on vgchartz, and check out which games you guys have purchased. Here's what I have so far (and before anyone asks, I have NOT played all of these games yet - a good portion are still shrinkwrapped as there are just too many games, and not enough hours! Especially since Zelda easily consumed three or four months of my life!!):

(...)

So - where are you all at???? List your collection, please!! :)

Here's a thread about third party games where people regularly post the new games they bought, either physically or digitally:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=229571

The whole thing is set up to shame me, hence why first party games do not count.

Oh, and these forums have a multi-quote button to make it easy to answer to different people in one go.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:

Oh, and these forums have a multi-quote button to make it easy to answer to different people in one go.

Yeah - I know. But sometimes it's nicer to post single responses directly...    ...personal choice.  :)

Edit: And that's an interesting thread - must be a challenge to maintain!! But, I'm game. Especially if there's an opportunity to shame you some more...  :P

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
RolStoppable said:

Yeah - I know. But sometimes it's nicer to post single responses directly...    ...personal choice.  :)

Oh, I see. I shouldn't have jumped the gun and reported you for spamming right away.

The physical Switch games I have are Breath of the Wild and Mario + Rabbids. I have preordered Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
TalonMan said:

Oh, I see. I shouldn't have jumped the gun and reported you for spamming right away.

The physical Switch games I have are Breath of the Wild and Mario + Rabbids. I have preordered Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

LOL!! Gee - thanks for the benefit of the doubt! Now I know I'm going to HAVE to get over to that thread, so I can help humiliate you some more!!! :P

Bumping for a few updates/additions...

Going to have to resurrect this thread I think, since @versusevil decided to bail on the Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society thread... :(

...there are a TON of updates needed for this thread, so give me a few days. :)

Is there a full list somewhere of the total games released across all regions? I am wondering how many titles are out now. Including digital.