By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo Sport vs Forza Motorsport 7 comparison with the Corvette C7

vivster said:
Why do they look so different? Shouldn't they be from the same license?

What do you mean?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
vivster said:

What do you mean?

The cars look slightly different. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Was just browsing and found this.

FIT_Gamer said:

Did it get worse or were they just trying to make the g ame look more realistic?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Did it get worse or were they just trying to make the g ame look more realistic?

Obviously worse. Far less detail and dull lighting. 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:

I can't understand why they would downgrade it.  They already had the track made looking better. 

Although from what I've seen of GT Sport looks very good, especially in terms of lighting, I'm skeptical of all these comparison videos. The creators often cherry pick scenes at different times of day or under certain conditions that will make one look duller than the other. Still, I would bet at a pure technical level that the One X version of Forza is going to be excellent, while at the artistic level GT Sport will likely win favor with many. 

Hynad said:

GTS definitely looks better than Forza 7 in this video.

But this video is no way representative of how Forza 7 looks for real. Colors pop much more than that, it doesn't look flat or muted the way it does in this video.

I think GTS looks better overall, mostly because of its better lighting solution. That's a preference of mine. But if people want to see how Forza 7 actually looks like, they should definitely look elsewhere than this video.

Here's one that's much more representative:

This thread is Kerotan cherry picking to make Forza 7 look worse than it is.

Nice Video this is 95% of how it looks on my XOne Elite and a 1080p tv

He really has to think that forza is stealing the show if he trys to look a game worse then the other....... xD

Normchacho said:
vivster said:

What do you mean?

The cars look different. Are those different versions or does one developer team have the shittier 3d artists?

edit: According to google images Microsoft has the shitty artists. So that's a win for Sony I guess.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Kerotan said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I can't understand why they would downgrade it.  They already had the track made looking better. 

sorry but its bullshit the camera perspective is another in every 3 screenshot and the lighting because of the different weather is another too