By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - RE4 Wii passes RE4 GC! Wow..Wow..Wow... RE5 for the Wii please!!!!!!

misterd said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
There must be an RE5 Wii radar or something. I swear hat if someone even insinuates an RE5 Wii there will be detractors upon the thread within seconds.

That because RE5 is the best reason to own a PS3 or a 360. If the Wii got it, it would be devistating for the Anti-Wii alliance.

Don't let the fans of Halo3, Bioshock, Resistance, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, Grand Toursimo 5, Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid 4, Fable 2, Mass Effect and Fallout 3 hear you say that!

I said "best reason" not only reason. 

...and I'm one of those fans, and Resident Evil 5 is still my top pick for my favorite game out of all of those. Still definately the best reason to own a next gen console, imo.

The only possible exceptions are Fallout 3, MGS4, and FFXIII, which I am almost equally excited about.

As for Halo 3, Resistance, AC, CoD4, and GeoW, they didn't really blow me away.

Now, Bioshock, that's a real reason to own a next gen machine.

However, it's still not the best reason. RE5 is. Why? Because besides MGS3, RE4 takes all of the previous entries in those other series, to the toolshed.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
plzdontbanme said:
thekitchensink said:
Cobretti2 said:
PooperScooper said:
the Wii fans make it seem like they just bought the system because it was cheap.... That's sad.

Why do I say this? because you beg for Ps3 and 360 games.

that is the stupidest comment ever. they baught it for the controls. Simple.

why are they asking for these games?

because every developer thought the wii would be a POS and didn't bother developing for it. Do you really expect them to drop their 80% projects and just move their stuff to wii? offocurse not they will release it on what they started on.

what I am saying is if they trusted Nintendos comments people would not need to be asking for games that would of naturally fit. Especially a RE Game. It is not like they are ASKING for every PS3/XBOX360 game.

Exactly--the only ones I've seen are RE5 and DMC4. Now, unless you want to tell me that PS3 and 360 only have two games, PooperScooper, you just shot yourself in the ass.

How did the shoot himself in the ass?  Are people with Wiis not begging for ps3/360 games? He didn't say people are begging for all ps3/360 games he just said Wii fans are begging for ps3/360 games.  Making him correct. Also people were begging for The Orange Box.

And PS360 fans are begging for Wii games. Unless you're ignoring the cries for petitions: Rallying for a Monster Hunter 3 petition: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&message.id=2028676 And my personal favorite, the Fatal Frame 4 petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/CM0819XX/petition.html "We, the people that have signed this petition and true fans of Your game series "Fatal Frame" (also known as "Project Zero"), are very astonished about Your decision to release the new chapter of our preferred series only on Nintendo Wii platform. "

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Some people here should stop being idiots.

Not all Wii fans bought a Wii just because they can't afford a PS3 or a 360. I have a 360 and a Wii and I still want RE5 on the Wii. Why? Because I think controls are much more important than graphics.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ClaudeLv250 said:
plzdontbanme said:
thekitchensink said:
Cobretti2 said:
PooperScooper said:
the Wii fans make it seem like they just bought the system because it was cheap.... That's sad.

Why do I say this? because you beg for Ps3 and 360 games.

that is the stupidest comment ever. they baught it for the controls. Simple.

why are they asking for these games?

because every developer thought the wii would be a POS and didn't bother developing for it. Do you really expect them to drop their 80% projects and just move their stuff to wii? offocurse not they will release it on what they started on.

what I am saying is if they trusted Nintendos comments people would not need to be asking for games that would of naturally fit. Especially a RE Game. It is not like they are ASKING for every PS3/XBOX360 game.

Exactly--the only ones I've seen are RE5 and DMC4. Now, unless you want to tell me that PS3 and 360 only have two games, PooperScooper, you just shot yourself in the ass.

How did the shoot himself in the ass? Are people with Wiis not begging for ps3/360 games? He didn't say people are begging for all ps3/360 games he just said Wii fans are begging for ps3/360 games. Making him correct. Also people were begging for The Orange Box.

And PS360 fans are begging for Wii games. Unless you're ignoring the cries for petitions: Rallying for a Monster Hunter 3 petition: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&message.id=2028676 And my personal favorite, the Fatal Frame 4 petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/CM0819XX/petition.html "We, the people that have signed this petition and true fans of Your game series "Fatal Frame" (also known as "Project Zero"), are very astonished about Your decision to release the new chapter of our preferred series only on Nintendo Wii platform. "

That's like under 100 people total lol.  Compare that with the 40k wii res 5 beggars I guess I will ignore them.  And I can play that card too you know posting links to like 50 signatures.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

Sorry but I don't want RE5 dubbed down graphically because it has to work on Wii :P

What next ?

A petition for Crysis to work on Penthium II ?

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

RE created a strong Nintendo fanbase when it went semi-exclusive to the GC, it is natural that those fans (myself included) would like the next game in the series on the Wii. "You want the game just get another console" to this I say that some fans may not think that purchasing another console for just one game is worth the investment, and second because somehow thay do not want to "betray" their brand of choice. I know there must be some PS3 or 360 fans out there that want to playa Nintendo exclusive but do not think its worth the console purchase. Also I know there are PS3 and 360 fans that would get enrage if the next game of a previously exclusive franchise went to the Wii. Its natural.

From the developer's perspective it is all about money. Capcom in particular would be foolish not to release a version of RE5 for the Wii, as they know there is demand and they have furthered that demand bringing RE:UC and RE4 to the Wii. Now, whether the RE5 Wii version would be gimped, good, better, severely dowgraded, or whatever is unknown and highly debatable at this point.

The tread is about whether it would be a good move by capcom to bring RE5 giving the success of RE4 Wii, and the answer to that is: Yes.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Sells are very good for three year old port..

Besides if Capcom was to do RE5 for Wii, it would be a better idea for them to do RE5 PS2.
Last I checked 120 Millions > 23 millions...

So basically you guys are just asking for RE5 to be a pale copy of RE4 and not show any technical advancement over the last game in the serie...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

plzdontbanme said:
It's funny how Wii Fans with nothing else to play are like bring DMC 4 and RE 5 to the Wii we will buy it and love it we don't care about HD graphics and gimped game is a okay!!! Then when a gimped game does come out (Rock Band) they go, NO DLC AND NO ONLINE NO BUY! WHY IS HIS GAME GIMPED? EA ISN'T EVEN TRYING ANOTHER EA STYLE PORT.

It has nothing to do with having "nothing else to play" and everything to do with having an even release for all consoles. They're high profile multi-platform games, and it only makes sense they should also be brought to the most popular console this gen. This is especially true considering a game like RE5 could be done on the Wii with some downgrades. It'll be a good game and Wii owners don't want to be left out, just like there are PS3/360 fans who would like to play Nintendo exclusives. To say PS3/360 owners have nothing else to play because they might want Super Mario Galaxy is just absurd.

And your Rock Band "gimped game" comparison isn't the same thing as a graphically downgraded game. Rock Band had gimped content. Nobody would've been complaining if it was the same version except with downgraded graphics.

@Ail Sorry, I forgot we played graphics and not games. Here I was thinking a superior control scheme would've been preferable. Why would the other versions graphics get changed because of the Wii anyways?

I'm intrigued by Okami, but I hope the motion controls are well implemented ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.