By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - RE4 Wii passes RE4 GC! Wow..Wow..Wow... RE5 for the Wii please!!!!!!

I bet they wont put RE5 on the wii b/c theyll put an exclusive RE for the wii a cuple of months later

Around the Network

It's funny how Wii Fans with nothing else to play are like bring DMC 4 and RE 5 to the Wii we will buy it and love it we don't care about HD graphics and gimped game is a okay!!! Then when a gimped game does come out (Rock Band) they go, NO DLC AND NO ONLINE NO BUY! WHY IS HIS GAME GIMPED? EA ISN'T EVEN TRYING ANOTHER EA STYLE PORT.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

plzdontbanme said:
It's funny how Wii Fans with nothing else to play are like bring DMC 4 and RE 5 to the Wii we will buy it and love it we don't care about HD graphics and gimped game is a okay!!! Then when a gimped game does come out (Rock Band) they go, NO DLC AND NO ONLINE NO BUY! WHY IS HIS GAME GIMPED? EA ISN'T EVEN TRYING ANOTHER EA STYLE PORT.

<3

plzdontbanme said:

I like how you compare capcom to ea. I also like how you say wii fans wanted DMC4. Imo the wii version would be superior to the hd console versions, not because the graphics are worse , but because of the controls. The game in no way would be gimped. 

Erik Aston said:
Ugh.

This game is grossly overtracked. It had only shipped 1.15M at the end of 2007; substantially less than VGC claims it had sold at the time.

http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/data/million.html

http://vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=39446&console=Wii&maker=Capcom&boxartz=1

Wow, that's pretty bad then, even applying a 10% error. Well, ioi's still working on the software side of this site.......hopefully he'll be able to get better soon (but it's understandable some games will be off, too many games to track).

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
plzdontbanme said:

I like how you compare capcom to ea. I also like how you say wii fans wanted DMC4. Imo the wii version would be superior to the hd console versions, not because the graphics are worse , but because of the controls. The game in no way would be gimped.

Glad I'm not the only one that believes Resident Evil 4 was an EA style port.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

You just had to mention RE5 didn't you?

Look, the facts are that the game could be ported to the Wii. It would be much harder than porting between the 360 and PS3, since they'd have to redo a lot of stuff like some/most of the textures etc, but significantly cheaper than building a game from ground up, because they could still use all the voice acting and other sound effects, level design etc. We simply can't know what Capcom are planning, so let's just wait and see.

the Wii fans make it seem like they just bought the system because it was cheap.... That's sad.

Why do I say this? because you beg for Ps3 and 360 games.

The PS3 fans sure are obsessed with the Wii fans and coming up with fabrications to entertain themselves with.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:

Let me put it this way. RE5 is more likely to come to DS than to Wii.

Explain to me how you came to that conclusion.

I agree.  Grand Theft Auto was on GB and GBA.  Look at DS, it has Call of Duty 4, AC, and GH.  It has PC games like Tower (Sim Tower), Simcity 1, Simcity 2, Spore, Age of Empires, Civilization, and Halo was even in the works.  DS should get Street Fighter 4, also.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org