By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Nioh complete edition coming to PC

Goodnightmoon said:
Chazore said:

No, he's dead serious. He holds severe disdain for the platform and seeks any chance he can take to blame it. he also doesn't hide his hate for Western devs either, so it's no surprise to see him defending a Japanese publisher. 

He can have as much disdain as he want but that statemen is downright stupid, PC a platform hard to program for? wtf

he seems to conveniently ignore all the devs that have done good by PC over the years. I imagine he'll only cite the bad ports and paint it as the whole picture. 

Coming from a guy who bought Starcraft Remastered and couldn't even run it on his own ancient PC, instead blaming Blizzard for it (surprise, another company he loathes).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Chazore said:

No, he's dead serious. He holds severe disdain for the platform and seeks any chance he can take to blame it. he also doesn't hide his hate for Western devs either, so it's no surprise to see him defending a Japanese publisher. 

He can have as much disdain as he want but that statemen is downright stupid, PC a platform hard to program for? wtf

that's the reason why almost every indie game comes to pc first! the devs just like a challange!

Chazore said:
Ruler said:

Your platform is to be blamed, its not KTs fault if PC is so difficult to devolope for.

That's not how it works Ruler and you know it. Stop excusing lazy developers. 

Thats exactly how it works with the gaming community, the platform is responsible if something isnt running how people want it to be, i was just reflecting.

Chazore said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Is this a joke? 

And you arent hating japanese devs? Its clear that you have  a bias against japanese devolopers, you are forgetting Dishonred 2 or Arkham knight?

Goodnightmoon said:
Chazore said:

We have broken console games despite both being PCs, what makes you think that a platform with various graphicscard and cpu options is any way easy to devolope games on?

Ruler said:

Thats exactly how it works with the gaming community, the platform is responsible if something isnt running how people want it to be, i was just reflecting.

And you arent hating japanese devs? Its clear that you have  a bias against japanese devolopers, you are forgetting Dishonred 2 or Arkham knight?

No, no it doesn't Ruler. Devs aren't the gaming community, devs are part of the games industry, and they have gotten things right a lot of the time when it comes to PC versions.

When a 1080ti or a high end CPU cannot run a game that runs on consoles, it is very most certainly on the dev team, do not play that fickle game with me boy, just do not even try.

Don't even try to mirror retort me either.

I said to GM that you would include the few bad ports like AK and DH2 and lookie what we got from you.

Also, check things out with KT's PC port history, you will not deny that they have a spotty record when it comes to their PC ports, don't even try it. To deny their reocrd is to be both ignorant and asinine.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Chazore said:

That's not how it works Ruler and you know it. Stop excusing lazy developers. 

Chazore said:

Could you elaborate more on this? It didn't have any indication of a reflection to me.

ruffy37 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

that's the reason why almost every indie game comes to pc first! the devs just like a challange!

This is why Sony made the PS4 more like a PC, PS2 and PS3 were simply too easy.

Chazore said:
Ruler said:

No, no it doesn't Ruler. Devs aren't the gaming community, devs are part of the games industry, and they have gotten things right a lot of the time when it comes to PC versions.

When a 1080ti or a high end CPU cannot run a game that runs on consoles, it is very most certainly on the dev team, do not play that fickle game with me boy, just do not even try.

Don't even try to mirror retort me either.

I said to GM that you would include the few bad ports like AK and DH2 and lookie what we got from you.

Also, check things out with KT's PC port history, you will not deny that they have a spotty record when it comes to their PC ports, don't even try it. To deny their reocrd is to be both ignorant and asinine.

Do you know how many people buy a GTX 1080 ti? Next to no one. How come you except all games to run well on every PC setup? Its the fault of your pefered platform, i have been told by PC masterrace followers. Same logic applies for a console version if cant hit 60fps for a mediocore looking game like destiny 2, or doesnt it?

You call one game a bad track record on PC for KoeiTecmo? What about the ports for Beserker, Attack on Titan, Warriors Allstars, Atelier Sophie , Toukiden 2? All positive reviews on steam.

Ruler said:

Do you know how many people buy a GTX 1080 ti? Next to no one. How come you except all games to run well on every PC setup? Its the fault of your pefered platform, i have been told by PC masterrace followers. Same logic applies for a console version if cant hit 60fps for a mediocore looking game like destiny 2, or doesnt it?

You call one game a bad track record on PC for KoeiTecmo? What about the ports for Beserker, Attack on Titan, Warriors Allstars, Atelier Sophie , Toukiden 2? All positive reviews on steam.

What does the number of 1080ti owners have anything to do with a game not running right?.

Are you just that desperate to pick at different lines and trying to invent new arguments to win at something?.

jesus christ are you woefully ignorant and full of it, to blame the gamers, the platform in general. You left PC gaming, you hold disdain for it and now you're taking any chance you can get to rub it into the mud.

One game?, dude do some research, it's multiple titles, not one. Check out Bamco's history as well on their port jobs.

Also going by reviews, from hungry gamers willing to accept a port job in any state, totally a good idea  

BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:
It's a hard game and it's fun to play. The weapons are pretty cool and I like the theme of it.

Stop downplaying it m8, it's a freaking masterpiece.

Fun? Cool? "I like"? Damn bro, you should be banned with such obvious trolling, you hater!

I think it's better than most of the dark souls games. Hopefully, they do a sequel to it.