By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer #2 has over 30 million views already

Tagged games:

monocle_layton said:
Good lord - I may rent a PC just to play this game. Imagine how gorgeous it'll be on Xb1/PS4, let alone pc

Except a PC version isn't even confirmed, and you'all be waiting at least a year after the launch on console to get the game, possibly even more.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
monocle_layton said:
Good lord - I may rent a PC just to play this game. Imagine how gorgeous it'll be on Xb1/PS4, let alone pc

Except a PC version isn't even confirmed, and you'all be waiting at least a year after the launch on console to get the game, possibly even more.

We don't know that yet. Hopefully it comes at the same time.

StarDoor said:
John19 said:

It was most likely ran as an ad a bunch

Oh, wow. I didn't even realize that something could be both a stand-alone video and an actual ad that gets played before other videos, counting toward the same view count.

Sorry?

StarDoor said:
I am confused by how few likes there are on that 30M video.

And only 2500 or so comments...

Is YouTube counting advert plays in the view count?

The main one on their YouTube channel is 2.5 million. The 30 million one is the ad version they're running, which is why there's so few likes. That's still a lot of eyes on RDR2!

Around the Network
StarDoor said:
John19 said:

It was most likely ran as an ad a bunch

Oh, wow. I didn't even realize that something could be both a stand-alone video and an actual ad that gets played before other videos, counting toward the same view count.

Its the same thing with the Xbox One X

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Also 80% of the viewers paused to look at the horses balls

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Hype is real.

It was an ad. I remember it getting 1,5 million views in 30 minutes.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
monocle_layton said:

Why not just join the master race permanently? 

There's no master race. It's nazi talk for losers.