By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

The NS is doing great right now!

I hope for plenty of stock for this holidays, i will be getting one! Hopefully the SMO bundle.

Around the Network

Forza 7 already out of the top 100 in 2 days...

FIT_Gamer said:

HOLY FUCK!

Is it in stock tho?

This has to be THE Flop of 2017.

ThisGuyFooks said:
FIT_Gamer said:

HOLY FUCK!

Is it in stock tho?

This has to be THE Flop of 2017.

Yep it's in stock. Currently sitting at #104. 

FIT_Gamer said:

Yep..... wow.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Yep..... wow.

It's sitting at #58 for October, but will obviously drop. GT Sport at #35 for October. 

Forza never been a big seller in the US. Add to that it is a slow burner which sells most of it unit outside the first month.

FM6 sold less than 200k on its first NPD report and I expect this one to sell even less as more people switched to Digital.

200K with digital means 500-700K for Forza game which us very food for Microsoft.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Forza never been a big seller Anywhere. Add to that it is a slow burner which sells most of it unit outside the first month.

FM6 sold less than 200k on its first NPD report and I expect this one to sell even less as more people switched to Digital.

200K with digital means 500-700K for Forza game which us very food for Microsoft.

Regardless of digital sales I expect to sell less overall. They are watering the franchise down. 

FIT_Gamer said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Forza never been a big seller Anywhere. Add to that it is a slow burner which sells most of it unit outside the first month.

Regardless of digital sales I expect to sell less overall. They are watering the franchise down. 

It is big in the UK as it always stick to the top 20 until the new one releases. Also, it is bigger in other countries in Europe than US considering the install bases. 

Overall it is not a big franchise as it ends up with 1-2 million without bundling. 

There's just way too many Forza games, it feels like there's two every year or something, these things just keep popping up in my new feed. Kind of annoying as I don't care at all for all these realistic racing games. Invest money in something else for a change... Jeez Microsoft.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides